Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2367 Post(s)
    @Mikan

So basically 4* or higher for the first draw and all event girls for all draws, otherwise the same as event post? Thanks!

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    We get 30 stones for the next rank and another "black" post is in the shop. The devs are oddly generous with this event. Since the previous two posts and 100 fairy envelopes were not enough to get all the girls, I appreciate this extra chance.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2367 Post(s)
    Hmm. I just got an event accessory that's only +2 but have +92 VIT. Never knew none hp stats can go beyond 40 for equipment lol.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    What is it the quest for Sakes? 3rd quest.

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1075 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Folseus View Post
    A useful tip is setting your PR to Soldier gives the highest total chance of getting any of the ★5 collab employees. This is because of how setting it to Cleric or Magician increases the chance of ★4s at the same time; however, this is not useful if you need more Aqua and Megumin and less Darkness.
    @Folseus It's the last week. I'm kinda desperate, I'm about to try anything. So I followed your tip and set the PR to soldier. And look who showed up on my daily draw:

[+] Spoiler

Not sure what happen, but yatta!!! And thanks, Folseus. :)

Last edited by Mikan; 06-22-2018 at 08:02 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Try farming for some of the beer with the new ticket too. It has a very high chance of collab girls. The quest itself is just as good EXP as the Succubus EXP map, it just doesn't drop CU Badges.

I finished up awakening all the ★5s after the maintenance and now I've ended up with 2 extra Megumin and 2 extra Darkness too...

If you have a good CU3 team, make sure you do the new difficulties for the Dulluhan and Slime tickets. You get 19x Shinestones each if you can clear it in under 5 rounds. Eat 3x Manju and pop some President Skills on the final round.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1075 Post(s)
    @Folseus I just finished getting the legend rank yesterday. Boy that last rank took a loooong time, really not friendly with someone that have to go to work and no time to play anymore. -__-

Now I'm still considering my options. Maybe burning those tickets, farm Eris medals and clean up the shop. But only 1 week left, maybe better to just focus on beers? :)

Edit

I was trying the legend challenge quest 2 where the last boss is Rose. She's insanely strong, she 1-shot my CU3 Rose wearing Ep3 CW + 3 manju. Thankfully I have Nona zombie-ing Rose. :)

Last edited by Mikan; 06-23-2018 at 12:20 PM.

IGN
    鎖那の花
    Server
    幌筵泊地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    @Mikan I'm surprised that you had a hard time with her. She barely hurt my Mikaela, given she was 3CU.

"Bolt actions speak louder than words."

Rep
    Mentioned
    1075 Post(s)
    @Yamako I'm not sure either, usually Rose only take 1 damage from the previous challenges. Suddenly she got 1-shot by the Boss Rose, including Holy that was standing behind her. I have the manju x3 on, but didn't had Sacho defense up, as Nona raise Rose back up again after that so there was no need.

The Boss on Challenge 3 also pretty crazy lol. But again Nona's zombie stick save the day. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Collab is almost over.
    Just a reminder on the rates without specific class on PR:
    KonoSuba Post:

Goddess Blessing Post:

Beer Bubbly Drink:

KonoSuba Post set to Soldier:

Goddess Blessing Post set to Soldier:

Beer set to Soldier:

The Blessing Post isn't that big of an upgrade compared to the KonoSuba post in regards to collab characters, it just has a much better chance of other stuff too. I wouldn't worry too much if you don't have any more.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.