Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2441 Post(s)
    Since I sadly have only half the ammo needed to remodel my lvl 99 Ise, I'll have to make do with this today. Also, wtf is with that 80 devmat cost for Ise k2, combined with Kuroshio that's 100 devmats.

Also, Kagero class k2 is a huge BP sink if all of they really needs 1 BP...

For all those who want to see the cost of Ise k2 and her stock. At least sshe give a unique stock equipment...

[+] Spoiler

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    959 Post(s)
    Guh.....2 BPs, and kuroshio needs one too. I got enough, but I think finally we're at a point where even some older players will start feeling the pinch.

5slots and she seems to be able to equip most BB and CV equips, she also comes with new equips. The cost is justified it seems. Still hurts though hahaha.

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

Rep
    Mentioned
    2441 Post(s)
    Hmm. The T33 radar modding may be quite useful, especially for LoS with DDs. But I'm very terrified that allied small radars becoming available within 2 events and making the investment a waste of screws. I guess I'll make the decision 2 months down the line, since I have so many onigiri to burn through while modding other current investments.

EDIT: Just saw this. So disgusting. So I guess 10* GFCS is still better with the ridiculousness of trying to get this to 10*.

Last edited by ofi123; 06-13-2018 at 03:03 PM.

IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Well seeing as I have Kagerou, Shiranui, Kuroshiro and Ise at only Kai, have finished the four EO I do a month, and only one BP...

...this set of quests is going to backburner for quite a while :D

Last edited by Ferreae; 06-13-2018 at 09:08 PM.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5166 Post(s)
    So, a couple of facts about Ise k2:

1. List of equipments that give her extra stat:

A. 41cm k2: +3 fp, +2 AA, +1 evasion (don't know if it stacks)
    B. 41cm k2+AA radar: +3 fp, +4 AA, +4 evasion
    C. Suisei/Suisei 12a/Suisei (601 squadron): +2 fp (can stack)
    D. Suisei Egusa: +4 fp
    E. Suisei mod22 (634 squdaron): +6 fp, +1 evasion
    F. Suisei mod22 (634 squdaron) skilled: +8fp, +1 AA, +2 evasion
    F. Zuiun (634 squdaron): +3 fp (can stack)
    H. Zuiun (634 squadron) skilled: +4 fp
    I. Type 2 recon: +3 fp, +1 armor, +2 evasion, range=long

2. No matter what equipment you use, Ise k2 attacks with normal shelling and artillery spotting in both day and night. However, crit bonus from bomber proficiency seems to work for her shelling.

3. She still needs recon seaplane for spotting.
    (yes, no saiun spotting for you)

On another note, the two special suisei will extend the range of a ship to long. Very useful in any scenario where you need to adjust shelling order. like 5-4

- - - Updated - - -

oh, as for kuroshio, apart from the common trait of other Kagerou k2 like extra stat with late model quad, Kuroshio k2 can use Kami-tank.

Last edited by 211303; 06-13-2018 at 08:33 PM.
    The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2441 Post(s)
    Is there anything new with Isekai2's AACI? With 5 slots and rockets k2 in expansion I think she's able to work both as a normal BB and have AACI setup making use of the radar bonus:

Slots
    1) Red main gun
    2) Red main gun
    3) Seaplane
    4) AA radar
    5) AP shell or sanshiki, depending on boss type
    Expansion: Rockets k2

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm. Wiki says a quest needs a 10* prototype 41cm, good thing I 10* 1 before.

Wait, I upgraded that to 41cm kai....orz

Well, at least I have 3 more prototype 41 at 2*....which is bad since now I have 2 of them unable to be used as mod material for 41 k2 if I ever want to 10* those...

- - - Updated - - -

Need some opinion.

For Isekai2 on 6-4 quest, which is better? All have 2 main guns as base

1) Fighter+AA radar+sanshiki. AACI and night double attack with sanshiki bonus
    2) 2x fighter + sanshiki. No AACI but pure fighter power
    3) Fighter+AA radar+recon seaplane. Weaker AACI and no sanshiki, but double attack during day shelling
    4) AA radar+sanshiki+recon seaplane. Chance of not getting AS with Akitsushima but good AACI, sanshiki bonus and day double attack

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5166 Post(s)
    @ofi123

Haven't found any new AACI yet, but as before, AACI isn't gonna be a particularly good idea for her. The one that needs only AA radar and rocket k2 is only +4, x1.4, which is worse than most of the common AACI. While adding a T3 shell provides a +7, x1.55 AACI, such setup is only useful in a single fleet against installation boss.

As for the 6-4 quest, just stick with the 2 gun+seaplane+AP shell+fighter comp. There isn't really a lot of aerial threat in 6-4 to justify abandoning ap shell.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2441 Post(s)
    @211303

Thanks, going to try that next time. Managed to finish with AACI setup since I was thinking sanshiki would help with the boss node.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2441 Post(s)
    Wow. Shelling support at night + night battle equipment + Isekai2 = I don't even need boss support to S rank 5-3. 5-3 have been powercreeped bad, somewhat like seaplane fighters did to 5-1.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DLRevan View Post
    Guh.....2 BPs, and kuroshio needs one too. I got enough, but I think finally we're at a point where even some older players will start feeling the pinch.

5slots and she seems to be able to equip most BB and CV equips, she also comes with new equips. The cost is justified it seems. Still hurts though hahaha.
    /pops up from a mountain of BP's, speak for urself i need more reasons to use them