Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    695 Post(s)

June 19, 2018 Maintenance

■ Event
    「車輪の里、忍びの少女」 begins
    [The Wheel Village and the Ninja Girl] begins

■ Returning Event
    「討伐武将大兜!加藤清正」 returns

■ New Castle added to gacha
    ★6 Sogou-jou [Plains] [Throwing Blade]

Skill: Increases ATK by 20%, reduces Delay by 20%
    Attacks reduce Enemy DEF by 15% for 3s
    Stratagem: Summon a Token that cannot be targeted by Enemies and reduces Movement Speed for all Enemies in range. Expires at the end of Round. (Max 3)

※ New Weapon Type [Throwing Blade] details
    A weapon type that can attack multiple enemies in range at the same time.
    Has a large range and can be placed on both Melee and Ranged tiles.
    ※ Affected by Skills and Stratagems that only affect either Melee or Ranged castles
    ※ Cannot equip Facilities that say [Can only be equipped by Melee/Ranged Castles]

■ Castle added to Construction
    ★6 Lindos Acropolis [Hills] [Staff]
    ※ This castle does not appear from [Gacha]

■ The following castles have received their kai-ichi
    ★7 Banri-no-choujou [Hills] [Crossbow]
    Skill: Increases Targets by 1.
    Increases DEF by 20% for all Castles, Tono, and Tokens in range
    Kai Skill: Increases Targets by 1.
    Increases HP by 25% for self and own Tokens.
    Increases DEF by 25% for all Castles in range, all Tokens, and Tono.
    Stratagem: Decreases Movement Speed by 50% for all enemies in range, and increases Banri-no-Choujou's ATK by 30 and Range by 50. Expires at the end of Round.
    Cooldown: 60s
    Cost: 10 ki

★3 Negoro-jou [Hills] [Gun]

Skill: Increases ATK by 27%
    Stratagem: Summon a Token that attacks enemies with a spear. Expires at the end of Round.

■ Gacha Spotlight 1 and 2 have updated
    Spotlight 1
    ★6 Festung Hohensalzburg (Hohensalzburg Castle) [Hills] [Staff]
    ★5 Oyama-jou [Hills] [Spear]

Spotlight 2
    ★7 Chateau de Chambord [Plains/Water] [Spear]
    ★6 Wakayama-jou [Hills] [Sword]
    ★6 Wartburg Castle [Mountain] [Shield]
    ★5 Yodo-jou [Plains] [Hammer]

■ Senko Orb Exchange has updated
    Until the 6/26 (Tue) maintenance
    ★6 Festung Hohensalzburg (Hohensalzburg Castle) [Hills] [Staff]

Until the 7/3 (Tue) maintenance
    ★7 Chateau de Chambord [Plains/Water] [Spear]
    ★6 Wakayama-jou [Hills] [Sword]
    ★6 Wartburg Castle [Mountain] [Shield]

■ New Weapons added
    ・★4夜叉の苦無:投剣
    ・★3十字苦無 :投剣
    ・★3八方手裏剣:投剣
    ・★2忍の苦無 :投剣
    ・★2四方手裏剣:投剣
    ・★1苦無   :投剣
    ・★1手裏剣  :投剣
    ※ The [Throwing Blade] weapon type can be obtained from [Crafting], Gift Rewards, or the [Melee Warehouse Defense] quests. They will not appear from the [Ranged Warehouse Defense] quests.

■ Other
    [June Construction Campaign] begins

Third Popularity Contest Winners [Thank You Comments]
    ※ From 6/20 (Wed) to 6/25 (Mon), your first log in every day will feature a comment of gratitude from the winners of the popularity contest along with a gift
    ※ 6/20 (Wed) log-in begins at 05:00, and the 6/25 (Mon) log-in can be claimed up until 6/26 (Tue) at 4:59

Fixed some text in Komane's description
    Adjusted the text in Odawara-jou and Iga-Ueno-jou's stratagem descriptions
    ※ The text that said [Speed] has been changed to [Movement Speed]. There is no change in performance.
    Adjusted Iga-Ueno-jou's stratagem
    ※ Changed the name to [Genin]
    ※ Can now be deployed on red tiles

June Construction Campaign
    Duration: 6/19 (Tue) to 6/26 (Tue)

■ Daily 2x Spirit Orbs and 2x Tsubasa presents!
    From 6/20 (Wed) ~ 6/25 (Mon), log in every day to receive 1x Spirit Orbs and 2x Tsubasa as a present
    Starts from 6/20 (Wed) at 05:00 and the 6/25 (Mon) present can be obtained until 6/26 (Tue) 4:59

■ [Added Bonus] for 1000 & 3000 DMMpt Spirit Orb First Purchase!
    During the campaign, purchase the 1000 DMMpt or 3000 DMMpt Spirit Orb package for the first time to receive bonus Spirit Orbs.
    The 1000 DMMpt package includes ★4夜叉の苦無 which is a Throwing Blade with a motif based on the new castle [Sogou-jou]. The 3000 DMMpt package includes a [Five Star Prayer Stone] which guarantees a ★5 Castle, and a Tsubasa [Toku] which gives a very large amount of EXP to level up a castle.
    ※ [★4夜叉の苦無] can be obtained from [Crafting], Warehouse Drops, and Gift rewards..

[Purchasing Lineup]

1000 DMMpt
    11x Spirit Orb → 20x Spirit Orb (+9 Orbs)
    ・★4夜叉の苦無 [Throwing Blade]

3000 DMMpt
    35x Spirit Orb → 60x Spirit Orb (+25 Orbs)
    1x Five Star Prayer Stone
    1x Tsubasa [Toku]

■ Ultra Construction Campaign begins
    Ultra Special Construction costs 10 Keystones per construction and 5000 Gold.
    ★3 or higher castles have a 10x increased appearance rate.
    There is an increased chance of [★5 Kasugayama-jou], [★4 Komoro-jou], [★3 Negoro-jou] appearing.
    If you do not already own these castles, they have an even higher chance of appearing.
    There is also a 10x increased chance of ★3 or higher castles appearing compared to normal construction.
    ※ If you have level 7 or higher construction, there is a greatly increased chance of ★4 or higher appearing, and as a result, the increase for ★3 castles is slightly lower than 10x

■ [Keystone Map] and [Gold Map] are unlocked every day for daily maps
    ■ Great and Ultra Success when combining increased by 3x
    ■ [Story] maps all have 1.5x Tono EXP and 2x Castle EXP

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1125 Post(s)
    She so cute. =) But lol that kunai range is insane, I think that's about crossbow range? :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    @Mikan

Trying to think that I don;t want her here.....since with my luck....uuhhhh.....

Her skill sounds what makes her worth to have - else as you said for multiple target hit we got crossbow weapon with 3 targets hits or cannons, I can't really see how this kunai excel in anything.

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    1125 Post(s)
    @D Des I think the chance is not too bad, since you get a guarantee 6 stars for 30 rolls. The problem is getting spooked by other castles. :)

As for kunai, I'm still not sure either since I don't have her. But just looking at her stats, she's basically almost same range with crossbow, a lot lower damage. But I'm guessing kunai actually has faster attack speed than crossbow maybe? Also her perk being able to lower down enemy defense could be handy for metal enemies or boss. You can put her near your power hitter like Nagoya or Kumamoto etc and help them kill faster. Being able to be placed on both slot could come in handy for protecting warehouse on odd spots.

I'm seeing her as a support utility unit, multi-function. A must have? Not sure, like you said, she doesn't excel in anything. But I'm going to roll anyway because she's cute and I want her in my Home Screen. I just gonna roll for the half price Senko Orbs, if she doesn't come out, it's ok. :D

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Her tokens that slow down enemies is also important. You no longer need a shiromusume that has slow and can field one with attack ability,

Rep
    Mentioned
    695 Post(s)
    It looks like the new weapon is faster than Crossbows and by default can hit 4 or 6 targets, but has much lower attack. For the ★3 weapon, the base attacks are 24 for 6 target and 42 for 4 target.
    Compared to Hiroshima, Sogou has a bit more than half the base ATK.
    We'll probably have to wait a long time before someone can record the data for her attack speed since she's so rare.

In regards to the weapon name, it's [Throwing Blade] which encompasses different weapon types such as kunai, shuriken, and possibly non-Japanese weapons if they choose to branch out with this one.