Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5138 Post(s)

The naming ship of a certain dd class is getting a k2

Well, we still have tons of candidate here. Yuugumo, shiratsuyu, akizuki, kamikaze, jervis, samuel and shimakaze are all possible.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    I think either Shiratsuyu or Yuugumo have a higher probability of getting k2.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4864 Post(s)
    Most likely to be Yuugumo. Remember the tweet earlier in the year about Kagerou and Yuugumo-classes getting k2s. Also the Ichiban meme will never die.

Rep
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    https://twitter.com/KanColle_STAFF/s...51779218239488

サーバを停止して行うメンテナンスに伴う本格アップデート作業は、梅雨明けの七月上旬以降に実 施予定です。 七月実施予定の同アップデートでは、全ての準備が整えば新BGM「梅雨明けの白露」も実装予定 。少しだけ… お楽しみに!

new BGM "White Dew after the Plum Rain" (梅雨明けの白露)

FGO have seen the end of the Semiramis meme. It might be time for the Ichiban Kai Niver meme to die after all. With that hint, it'd be pretty insulting to the fans to not give her the long awaited Kai Ni.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5138 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
    https://twitter.com/KanColle_STAFF/s...51779218239488

[/FONT][/COLOR]new BGM "White Dew after the Plum Rain" (梅雨明けの白露)

FGO have seen the end of the Semiramis meme. It might be time for the Ichiban Kai Niver meme to die after all. With that hint, it'd be pretty insulting to the fans to not give her the long awaited Kai Ni.
    But Shiratsuyu not getting a k2 is already an important element of her character!!!!

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2405 Post(s)
    Guess the lead doggo is going to get her doggo form. I wonder if she'll come with the new DD gun or there being a quest to get it.

Also, I guess the fairy on one of the new gun was a giveaway.

Rep
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    They couldnt get anymore explicit about it. Ppl gotta play non-euclidian mental gymnastics and have absolute zero level of faith in Tanaka to still insist that it gonna be Shimakaze or someone else. I know he have a bad rep as a trolling creator, but this is one of the few times you can trust him. Then again one of the redditors said that ship is on plural, so maybe a surprise K2 for Yuugumo next? Seeing the other new DD guns, it may be time to consider leveling some potatoes as well, like Uranami.

Last edited by Sheba; 06-30-2018 at 09:08 AM.

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    When they 'surprise' us nowadays, it always seems to be more of the "you get this, and this too" instead of the more trolling "you get nothing". More than one K2 is possible...

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

Rep
    Mentioned
    2405 Post(s)
    Personally I was expecting Shiratsuyu (due to all the things here and there in tweets and whatnot) or Yuugumo (due to mention of Kagero/Yuugumo class k2 focus) I have less expectation for Shimakaze and Akizuki class than other DDs, including the foreign ones.

EDIT: Oh right. Anyone here wants to bet that Shiratsuyu k2 WON'T have kemonomimi hair like her younger siblings?

Last edited by ofi123; 07-01-2018 at 11:23 AM.

IGN
    かぜばね
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    @ofi123

I guess she would, judging from her summer swimsuit CG...

Got stuck and cannot proceed, then you, my first battleship passionately came: Kongou 143/165, 2016-02-28
    LSC Journey | Taihou 2016-06-16 | Yamato 2016-09-03 | Musashi 2016-09-08 | Bismarck 2016-09-10
    KanDex complete: 2018-03-18