Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2403 Post(s)

This game sure is different from what I remember!

Finally registered for this game and just trying to clean my gift box is enough to scare me away. It was depressing enough to see there's only 1 4 star and nothing higher carried from the previous version, though at least there's some higher rarity girls from no idea what. Though the roadblock is trying to collect all the girls and found that I have no space left with me having no idea how to expand slots lol.

Well, I'm impressed with how this game went from Kancolle like collection system to gacha collection system. No doubt a better revenue system but to me pretty scummy with how they took the higher rarity girls away...

Rep
    Mentioned
    1100 Post(s)
    @ofi123 How to expand slots? Check out the guide by Kalinsre and look for this:

7. Territory (所領, shoryou)

Click on the bottom menu with "castle being construct" picture. Then pick the bottom right menu for character slot expansion. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    2403 Post(s)
    @Mikan

Thanks. Though I'm not too enticed with getting back in with what I saw in the gift box....

Rep
    Mentioned
    288 Post(s)
    @ofi123

Kinda late to the party - on x'mas there was code for a freebies 6s and think not long ago they giving out 2 7s girl.
    But hey they might do it again~

To be frank - a lv 120 4s or 5s girl is stronger than 7s chara - since HIGHLY UNLIKELY you can lv cap 7s girl (max lv is 80) and with maps getting HARDER AND HARDER you will need team of lv 120 girls or around that......

There's even a jp player tackling all hard maps using only free event girls or low rarity girls to tackle every maps......on which he even used 2s rarity girl (easier to max gigant and aim for gigant bonus status)

Seeing you just started - a bit of advice - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MARBLE except on this step up gacha like what's currently going since you still able to get many marbles with quests and all.

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    1100 Post(s)
    @ofi123 The game is doing good. A lot of people are playing now. You can go to Nico Nico or YouTube you can find people uploading strategy video for events. It's really helpful specially when you get stucked and you need a hint. :)

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7828 Post(s)
    @ofi123 It's cruel what they did with the girls in the old version. Almost all girls from it are 5 stars or below (My morika, being an evolved and kai is only 5* for example) and they added 6 and 7 star girls on top of it. There was a heavy compensation in gems too, I didn't even play the old shiropro much but I had over 300 given as a free gift when i transferred over due to removes resources/items/etc so hopefully you get lucky with that severance pay

It was one of my main demotivations actually, I got to keep my favourite girls as I start over but due to rarity mattering almost all of them end up just being power creeped out of use. It's not a bad game and I like some of the new girls, my second favourite is one added into the new version that wasn't in the old. I still check the game now and then but it's a rare thing.

Last edited by KotoNano; 06-26-2018 at 11:32 PM.

Will only return for Yuzuki.

Rep
    Mentioned
    288 Post(s)
    @KotoNano

You better be specially for this week since seems we got free 10 draws everyday for a week (HOPING FOR 2 WEEKS HERE)

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    2403 Post(s)
    Well I'm currently busy committing to 4 DMM games so I don't really have much time to spare to relearn complex game from the ground up. Though I'm spending so time to get free rolls and daily login like for other DMM games that I'm not commuting.

@D Des

Yup, I went and go through all 8 steps of that got the featured 7* twice, no other 7*. So far I'm not planning to commit on this game so most likely daily logins and saved up on future step ups if I'm bothered.

@KotoNano

I get what you mean. Power creep is real in most if not all service games, especially annoying in games with PvP having important parts. At least my favorite DMM game adjust the rarest tier girls that were released early on to keep them relevant, even though there's no PvP in that game.
    Well I can't remember most of the girls I had in ShiroPro, just it's depressing getting "oh I believe I had her but why wasn't she in the gift box" when I did the rolls.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3128 Post(s)
    The game changes a lot when I visited again. I do missed a few events and goodies though.

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 161]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Rep
    Mentioned
    1100 Post(s)
    @ofi123 If you just collecting gems marbles, I recommend to do the event maps. You don't have to be perfect, just get a first time clear on the maps (Tono survived) will reward 1 gem. By doing that for around a year, I was able to collect enough gems to do the 8-step gacha completely F2P.

This game is quite friendly for F2P. If you are very patience saving the gems, you can get a 7* for sure with the 8-step. Also if you collect 300 Senko Orbs, you can pick your 7*, which is better. :)