Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The April 5th patch has ended. Check here for more info.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1522 Post(s)

Tenbin no La DEA ~Ikusa Megami MEMORIA~

I saw that at least two people on the old forum had promotional banners for this as their signatures so I thought we should have a thread where we discuss this :)

It's a remake of Ikusa Megami 1 by Eushully and it's coming out next week. Anyone else looking forward to this?

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Celica op.
    I played Kamidori and Soukoku no Arterial, also made by Eushully.
    Haven't played any of the Ikusa Megami series though since they're not translated. I might take a look at this.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1522 Post(s)
    Having too much fun streaming this stuff...

Kaigun Taisa (海軍大佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Played a few Eushully games, and they seemed to be pretty well done. I think I'll try to play this sometime. Is there any recommended playing order for the series?

Rep
    Mentioned
    1522 Post(s)
    For the main Ikusa Megami line, Ikusa Megami Zero-->Genrin no Kishougun I and II--->Ikusa Megami Verita--->Ikusa Megami I(or this one, this is a remake of I) and II

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Moved thread to appropriate subforum.

<@Saya> wat is ani3m
    <@Dargoth> don't pretend you aren't the most hardcore otaku in the channel

Kaigun Taisa (海軍大佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just started playing and totally thought the protagonist was a girl lol.

I got to the inn and the innkeeper was like wow are you are a guy? And I thought wow how rude calling me a guy...wait what I'm a guy?

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Just started playing and totally thought the protagonist was a girl lol.

I got to the inn and the innkeeper was like wow are you are a guy? And I thought wow how rude calling me a guy...wait what I'm a guy?
    Long story. Astraea, love and battles, firesex, etc.

Yes, you are a guy.

You really should play from IM Zero.

edit:

here have a super short summary

[+] Spoiler
    Celica meets Satia who is the goddess Astraea who was looking for her sister Aidos who got corrupted and they go together and be love-love until Celica got captured and turned into one badass fucker, emphasis on fucker. The two fight and Astraea willingly gave her body to save Celica, so firesex. Fast forward, we got Haisherra who took control of the goddess' body for a short while before becoming bros/sexfriends with Celica. Fast forward even more, we got Luna=Clear can recall Astraea's memories even though she's not her, and the party defeats Aidos. Celica goes to sleep. Skip hundreds of years, Celica wakes up. While this shit happens, another badass motherfucker named Louie smashes shit, takes names and gets a kingdom with his hot waifu. His hot waifu has a bitch sister. Naturally, the two fight and then Louie smashes the bitch sister named Ekuria's shit but she kills his waifu. Because she's still the sister, Louie exiles her and she meets Celica.
    Celica being even more of a celica in IMV and Louie continues to smash shit in the same game, until Celica and co excluding Ekuria gets transported into God's Graveyard where L=C dies and shit. Some idiot mage named Abeloos who I forgot to mention earlier summons a motherfucking divine badass evil dragon thing, and the two parties smashes its shit, but Celica loses most of his divine power. Thus, we have IMM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebneb
    DansGame

Kaigun Taisa (海軍大佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    cant seem to figure out how to use the battle gauge lol

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Tenbin no La DEA ~Ikusa Megami MEMORIA~

hink I'll try to play this sometime. Is there any recommended playing order for the series