Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2438 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby

Thanks for the translation. Will credit you in the OP when I'm done updating it.

Quote Originally Posted by HydroKirby View Post
    The 5*+ guaranteed ticket you gives you a random 5* you haven't already registered. The available 5*s will be all the ones in the premium gacha up until the pre-registration period ends. If you have all 5*s up until this period, a random 5* will appear.

The 6* guaranteed ticket functions in the same way.
    HOLY MOLY!

That's actually mind blowing. I was thinking it was just random, but guaranteed new? That's some generosity!

That list with Freesia shows was the highest number of bets given to characters by single players during the 4th poll event. Incidentally, one of my friends happened to be the 4th place player who voted all of those on Hinoki.
    [+] Spoiler
    That's some die-hard fan of a friend you have there. Anyway, I guess there's a hard-core lolicon if it's most vote by a single player

It's funny how the richest danchou has/had 727 million gold.
    Oh, how did I missed this lol. Guess I was too focus on someone becoming a billionaire.

It's not that 85 million RBs were killed. It's that Tanehoshiido was the most-killed RB at 85 million kills.
    I see. My bad. I guess that's a given since that is the most common RB.

- - - Updated - - -

Done updating the OP. If anyone thinks there's anything to be added/corrected, post it and I'll update if necessary.

Last edited by ofi123; 07-09-2018 at 12:47 PM.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    How does the registration link to your DMM account? Does everyone with a DMM/FKG account get the bonuses regardless?

FKG ID: 747537032
    IGN: Momiko