Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    669 Post(s)

July 17, 2018 Maintenance

■ Event
    「極楽往生おころりよ」 begins
    [To a Peaceful Death] begins

■ New Castle added to Gacha
    ★6 Jousaitoshi Anbeeru (Amer Fort) [Mountain] [Throwing Blade]

Skill: Increases HP by 20% for all castles in range and reflects 25% of enemy's ATK when attacked.
    Stratagem: Increases target's DEF by 1.5x and Block by +2 for 20s
    Cooldown: 40s
    Cost: 5 ki

■ The following castles have received their kai-ichi
    ★7 Prague Castle [Hills] [Staff]
    Skill: Increases ATK by 25%, decreases ATK by 20% for all enemies in range.
    Deals 2x damage to all enemies upon activating.
    Kai Skill: Increases ATK by 30%, Range by 30, decreases ATK by 25% for all enemies in range.
    Deals 2.5x damage to all enemies upon activating.
    Stratagem: Deals 3.5x damage to all enemies in range. (Range: Very Extra Large)
    Cooldown: 70s
    Cost: 15 ki
    Kai Stratagem: Deals 4x damage to all enemies in range. (Range: Very Extra Large)
    Cooldown: 60s
    Cost: 15 ki

■ Gacha Spotlight 1 has been updated
    ★6 Palace of Westminster [Plains/Water] [Bell]
    ★5 Gujouhachiman-jou [Mountain] [Hammer]

■ Senko Orb Exchange has been updated
    Until the 7/24 (Tue) maintenance
    ★6 Palace of Westminster [Plains/Water] [Bell]

■ New Weapons Added
    ・★4白鏡の戦輪:投剣
    ・★3四方戦輪 :投剣
    ・★2双刃戦輪 :投剣
    ・★1円戦輪  :投剣
    ※ Chakram throwing blades.

■ Other
    [July Raising Festival Campaign] begins

Territory BGM and background has changed.

■ [Throwing Blade] weapons have received the following adjustments.
    The thrown weapon's movement speed has been increased.

・★3八方手裏剣
    ・★2四方手裏剣
    ・★1手裏剣
    → Attack Speed has been increased.
    Additionally, the weapon description now includes
    [Slightly increases Attack Speed]
    ※ These are the shuriken that hit 6 enemies. Kunai hit 4 enemies.

・★1苦無
    ・★1手裏剣
    → Weapon description text adjusted.

■ Daily 1x Spirit Orbs and 2x Tsubasa presents!
    From 7/18 (Wed) ~ 7/23 (Mon), log in every day to receive 1x Spirit Orbs and 2x Tsubasa as a present
    Starts from 7/18 (Wed) at 05:00 and the 7/23 (Mon) present can be obtained until 7/24 (Tue) 4:59

■ [Added Bonus] for 1000 & 3000 DMMpt Spirit Orb First Purchase!
    During the campaign, purchase the 1000 DMMpt and 3000 DMMpt Spirit Orb package for the first time to receive bonus Spirit Orbs.
    Furthermore, the 1000 DMMpt package will include the Throwing Blade ★4武器「白鏡の戦輪(投剣)」 whose motif is based on the new castle [Amer Fort].
    The 3000 DMMpt package includes a [Five Star Prayer Stone] which guarantees a ★5 Castle, and a Tsubasa [Toku] which gives a very large amount of EXP to level up a castle.
    ※ The 白鏡の戦輪 weapon can be [Crafted] and found from Warehouse drops or Affection Gift rewards.

[Purchasing Lineup]
    1000 DMMpt
    1x Spirit Orb → 20x Spirit Orb (+9 Orbs)
    1x ★4武器「白鏡の戦輪(投剣)

3000 DMMpt
    35x Spirit Orb → 60x Spirit Orb (+25 Orbs)
    1x Five Star Prayer Stone
    1x Tsubasa [Toku]

■ Great and Ultra Success when combining increased by 3x
    ■ [Story] maps all have 1.5x Tono EXP and 2x Castle EXP

Maintenance from 13:00 to 16:00

Preview of the new castle to be added.
    Sitting in a certain municipality in India, she is famous for having been recently selected as a UNESCO World Heritage Site along with other castles in a group.

Looks like she might be Amer Fort, and one of the new Throwing Blades since her weapon appears to be chakram.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amer_Fort

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Folseus; 07-17-2018 at 07:50 AM.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    @Folseus tbh there was another fort in India that overlooks Amer Fort and it was Jaigarh Fort (well i hope this one should be added in the game in the future)

Current Work:Castle Guard in ShiroPro

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    If you give your shiromusume too many exp combinations, do they go to waste? I accidentally spent 100 level exp on a 70 level girl.

Rep
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    @Gitami

Sadly yes.

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    @D Des
    Thank you.
    Your Akitsumaru avatar really fit my mood right now. Just without the peeking.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1089 Post(s)
    The new 90 stamina event map is not that hard, just need to pay attention to several units.

The sumo will drop down from the cliff is dangerous, but only come one at a time, so should be easy if you have something to slow it down and pay attention to the castle HP. There is a siege engine will come from the left, not that dangerous actually, but sometimes your attention was on the right side of the field, it can kill your castle guarding the left side warehouses. Lastly the bombs coming from the bottom right, as long you blow them up before it reach you, should be fine. :)

Edit

A little bit unrelated, I just got 5 stars Komane from the mileage.

This is really delicious, from level 1 to 68. And what's so awesome about her, it's free, all we have to do just play normally. :)

Last edited by Mikan; 07-18-2018 at 06:20 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    @Mikan

First time I know wat is the use of her.....I let that super fodder rot in my inbox cuz I have no idea what is it for - though I dunno who will I use it on......preferably on event unit that has lv cap of 100++ is my current idea but 7s unit is good to go too.....uhhhhhh......

Agreed that 90 AP is quite easy BUT on note you have all your units on lv 80 (even on hard) - there are quite few video guide of people easily clear it too, some are even using 5s and below girls.
    But for those still new the 90 AP is still quite ordeal.....the only saving grace that I can say is that the +3 weapon reward can drop from map (don;t ask which map but I have the dupe weapon without the +) and not that good to boot, so nothing to lost even if the challenge is not cleared.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1089 Post(s)
    @D Des Be careful btw. You can feed Komane to any castle, but she gives the best experience when it's the same base rarity with her. For example if you have a 5 stars Komane and feed her to a 7 stars castle, she'll give 200,000 exp. But if you feed her to a 5 stars castle, she'll give 600,000 exp. :) Make sure you check before you proceed, you might overshot the max level like Gitami.

Rep
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    @Mikan

Good thing I haven't wasted it still.....though still confused which 5s of event girl should I use it on........

Frankly the current 5s event healer sounds like best candidate cuz imagine how fearsome is a lv 120 healer.
    Open for another candidate btw~

Rep
    Mentioned
    1089 Post(s)
    @D Des Yeah I agree. I think she's worth investing. One day she'll get her Kai-Ichi, she'll be a 6 stars Healer. :) Her stratagem is a buff that absorb until 500 damage, on this event map, I already use it to soften up the bomber damage. And It seems the buff stay until it absorb the damage, even when the wave change, the buff doesn't disappear. So you can actually cast the buff early and it'll be ready again to be recast later. Cannot wait when she get Kai-Ichi later and upgrade that stratagem. :)