Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5139 Post(s)

So the silhouette isn't a new ship after all, but Nelson's "Nelson Touch" form

- - - Updated - - -

The maint is now projected to end on JST2600.

- - - Updated - - -

Patchnote will be updated in the first page

The sexiest bridge ever made.

IGN
    Shepard
    Server
    Kanoya
    Rep
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    If one of the new ships looks like the new Abyssal in E4 and is an elder sister of an existing BOAT GURL.... that means Admiral Hipper, right? E4 is called Rhine Exercise, right?

Wo-san... why won't you come to my base?

You don't get it do you? It's a SHIP that launches Ship GIRLS! It's going to cause a rift in the space/awesome continuum!!

Rep
    Mentioned
    572 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Impstar_Deuce View Post
    If one of the new ships looks like the new Abyssal in E4 and is an elder sister of an existing BOAT GURL.... that means Admiral Hipper, right? E4 is called Rhine Exercise, right?
    So Pudding's legit big sister might now be here. Time to work harder on this event then.

Anyway, resource-wise, I'm pretty good here. The only hazard that I have is my internet connection being too slow during the day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Tomonaga and Egusa Squadrons! Prepare for Launch!"

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    is there any historical ship that we need to take note for this event?

IGN
    Shepard
    Server
    Kanoya
    Rep
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rico271 View Post
    is there any historical ship that we need to take note for this event?
    Still under investigation, especially since E4 and E5 won't be available until the 12th.

You don't get it do you? It's a SHIP that launches Ship GIRLS! It's going to cause a rift in the space/awesome continuum!!

Server
    Explosive Licking Castle
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1611 Post(s)
    @rico271 @Impstar_Deuce

I was wondering the same and decided to do some checking around first. Based solely from just looking at available info, they have already released the map names for E4 and E5, as well as information about additional locks in E5 for Hard Mode only.

E4 - Wind of Genova
    E5 - New Operation Rhine

So, in short, keep all Europeans free for the latter part, especially Ark, Bismarck, Prinz, and the Italians. Warspite was also part of Force H for a while, so she might be relevant.

There are also reports of bonus damage in E3, exact characters to be confirmed. Since the boss is located at Ceylon, it would suggest characters involved in the Indian Ocean Raid. Please note that I haven't confirmed this personally, it's based on reporting by others. (e.g. Reddit ). You might want to save the relevant characters for that particular map.

As an aside, the existence of both a Force H lock and a Operation Rheinübung lock excites me - can we finally get to play both sides of the conflict instead of just the Axis one? Please don't let me down, devs.

@211303

Previous practice was to close the panic thread once the event actually started and have general event discussion in the patch thread or in the individual map threads. I'm glad that stopped, it was disruptive to cross-ref discussion between so many threads.

Well although there's also the fact there isn't a individual event patch thread for this one since the updates are here.

Last edited by NanashiYoukai; 09-09-2018 at 02:46 AM.
    KanDex First Completed 16 February 2016 // HQ Lvl 120! 9 March 2016 // 3rd Anniversary with Hiyou! 31 March 2018

Kancolle RPG Replay Circle アホウドリ
    Twitch

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5139 Post(s)
    @NanashiYoukai yeah, I figured that putting everything in the same thread is easier to manage, especially when there isn't too much traffic here nowadays.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5139 Post(s)

E4-5 will be introduced to night at around JST 2200-2300. This would be a hotfix if nothing goes wrong.

IGN
    Shepard
    Server
    Kanoya
    Rep
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Here's a general question: Is there any place in E3-E5 that one can use Ise Kai Ni?

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5139 Post(s)
    @Impstar_Deuce Save her for E5

- - - Updated - - -

More friend fleet will be introduced tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

The followings will be introduced on JST 2000:

Friend fleet for E3
    Friend fleet for E5 p2
    New friend fleet comp for E4
    New friend fleet comp for E5 p3

- - - Updated - - -

Nelson touch has been introduced in the game. Seem an incredbily powerful mechanics depending on the triggering requirement.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.