Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1125 Post(s)
    @D Des I would use it for KC, because you cannot buy those ring or docks beside DMMP. While Shiropro and Kanpani, you can still get game currency from login etc. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    @Mikan

I don't think those are affordable......

Ring cost 700 dock 1000 slot 1000
    The only thing that is 500 is hole puncher that is usually come from event reward......

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    1125 Post(s)
    @D Des Ah I see, you don't have any extra point yourself? I guess that hole puncher is not bad, it's better than 1 time consumable item or using it for gacha and you get nothing. At least that extra 1 slot will make one of your ship girl stronger permanently. :)

Btw I don't know if you already know, in DMM there is a daily where you can earn M medals, and then you can convert those M medals to free DMMP. You don't have to "play", all you have to do just login to 5 different DMM games and 1 download game, you can earn 60 M medals every day which can be converted to 6 DMMP. It doesn't seem like much but if you do it say for 30 days, that's 180 DMMP. Honestly it's really boring doing this every day, but thanks to this daily, I can buy a furniture fairy every 2 months for free. And now 550 bonus points, that's enough for me to buy a ring. :)

There is also a pachinko one where you can exchange it for DMMP but I'm not interested in Pachinko, didn't play that one. Not sure how much DMMP you can earn from that one.

Edit
    I checked. The 550 point has about 1 month expired date. If you take the points at 8/29, it would expired 9/29. So if you want to, you can try to work on to 700 DMMP for a ring. :)

Last edited by Mikan; 08-30-2018 at 12:50 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    @Mikan

What I do just login on 3 games and claim the reward - I dunno about how the pachinko works too.
    Anything else like download looks like too much hassle and things already kept me busy........

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    1125 Post(s)
    @D Des If you only do the 3 games only 10 medals that converted to 1 DMMP/day. You won't make it to get 150 until next month.

5 games you get 20 more medals and 1 download game you get 30 more medals. You don't have to play, just login and log out. I do it while I brush my teeth or eat breakfast. :D

It's yours to decide, settle for a ring or a hole puncher. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    About in game prize, from what I understand it was lottery. Google Translator say the lottery held at the end of September, is this true?

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5166 Post(s)
    @Nattō It is, but even if you didn't win the lottery, you can still receive 550 pt as long as you have participated. You will need to click the link in an email sent to your email account, and have to used all the pts 31 days after clicking the link. The last day for collecting the point is JST1459, 12/Sep.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    The sexiest bridge ever made.