Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    The best changes will be eliminating all random routing. (I can live with 1-1 being the exception)

And glorious 4k port and KCpedia to see our waifus in 2160p.I will settle for 1080p. Sorties can remain at original to save bandwidth.
    Wait, they're removing random routing? You're not at the mercy of RNG when travelling a map?

Rep
    Mentioned
    2420 Post(s)
    @firemagnet

That was my wish. For what actually was implemented, some map that have RNG to reach the boss now (like 4-4) have fixed routing and others seems to have more favorable RNG with more LoS (like 5-5).

Rep
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    which browser do you use with kancolle? I'm using opera that runs on chromium.
    I might be stuck on a bad server or something but kancolle is now unplayable almost. incredibly long loading times and I highly doubt my 5mb/s internet is too weak to handle it.

Yuudachi, Satsuki, Ikazuchi, Tone.

IGN
    Shepard
    Server
    Kanoya
    Rep
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sawhorse View Post
    which browser do you use with kancolle? I'm using opera that runs on chromium.
    I might be stuck on a bad server or something but kancolle is now unplayable almost. incredibly long loading times and I highly doubt my 5mb/s internet is too weak to handle it.
    Yeah... don't think Opera is one of the supported browsers.

Wo-san... why won't you come to my base?

You don't get it do you? It's a SHIP that launches Ship GIRLS! It's going to cause a rift in the space/awesome continuum!!

Rep
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    @firemagnet

That was my wish. For what actually was implemented, some map that have RNG to reach the boss now (like 4-4) have fixed routing and others seems to have more favorable RNG with more LoS (like 5-5).
    I wish they had done that. Of course, the problem is that Kancolle is slowly dying. By comparison, Azur lane has better gameplay, wider reach, more platforms (see: Azur Lane Crosswave for the PS4), and now this:

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1504 Post(s)
    @sawhorse: With KC 2.0, I've used Vivaldi (not a chrome fan) with KC3, and EO once again as well since it added a built-in chromium browser. Poi has a built in chromium browser as well and is another Eng. TL viewer to consider. FYI - KCV JPN also added a built-in chromium browser (no English TL as far as I know, but if you're fluent in Japanese, it's an option). So a few options here. However, while Vivaldi works well enough, you can't use the latest version (xxx.1147.64) unless something's changes. Tried it when KC 2.0 was released, but didn't work with KC3 Kai. Had to install previous version xxx.1147.55. Maybe latest Vivaldi version works now, but haven't tried it. Also, not sure if it's the same as with KC3 Kai on Chrome, but KC3 Kai on Vivaldi still keeps using more and more memory when you play for a long time. Not sure if a Vivaldi thing, KC3 Kai thing, KC 2.0 thing or combination of some sort. Again, works, but things can bog down during long play sessions so I exit and enter again after a minute (I'm not a bot KC 2.0!). I don't have that same issue with EO so far. However, it should be noted that KC 2.0 does use more bandwidth & memory than KC 1.0. I'm sure there are more intensive games in that respect, but if you don't have fairly good internet speed, that may be a factor.

Anyway, I'd keep Opera and install Chrome so you can compare the two. You could also try EO, Poi or even KCV (if you can read kanji).

Hope this helps.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Where do you guys go to rank your planes in phase 2?

I used to do it while leveling at 3-2 and 4-3. Need suggestions for a relatively cheap spot to go to (resource-wise) even if it isn't morale friendly.

3 missing ships left:
    Gotland, Hamanami and Taihou.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5156 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulander View Post
    Where do you guys go to rank your planes in phase 2?

I used to do it while leveling at 3-2 and 4-3. Need suggestions for a relatively cheap spot to go to (resource-wise) even if it isn't morale friendly.
    2-2 with 3cvl+3 sub full of daihaitsu will be a good place. You can farm bauxite and transport ship at the same time.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Anyone else experiencing the game freezing for no reason?
    As in, clicking a fleet in pvp, starting a sortie or clicking on the quest lists. Somehow the game was doing perfectly fine, just slow until the event ended.

Yuudachi, Satsuki, Ikazuchi, Tone.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2420 Post(s)
    @sawhorse

Are you using Chrome? The latest version of Chrome is eating much more memory (I believe I saw 30% somewhere online) so it's been freezing here and there for me.