Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)

Some help regarding kanpani

Here's the deal....

On using chrome - kanpani just right up FREEZE on game start button - thinking its flash problem but I cannot update it any more due to I still use win XP (current build is 22.0.0.209) which weird part was kanpani worked fine still until 3rd part of beach update when it started to froze.

On using firefox - I can click on gamestart and all but.....I cannot do any map battle....waited for 30 minutes and I stucked in the loading screen still

On using phone - gotta use VPN cuz all DMM games are blocked here....plus phone kanpani gave such limited access on organizing and is kinda hassle compare to pc web version (plus eats a lot of net connection too.....)

Need some insight on WTF is going with kanpani and how to fix it since other old flash based build games like castlecolle and kancolle still worked juz fine on chrome using the old flash build. Been trying to coop with it on 3rd beach event by organizing on firefox and doing battle on phone

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by D Des View Post
    Here's the deal....

On using chrome - kanpani just right up FREEZE on game start button - thinking its flash problem but I cannot update it any more due to I still use win XP (current build is 22.0.0.209) which weird part was kanpani worked fine still until 3rd part of beach update when it started to froze.

On using firefox - I can click on gamestart and all but.....I cannot do any map battle....waited for 30 minutes and I stucked in the loading screen still

On using phone - gotta use VPN cuz all DMM games are blocked here....plus phone kanpani gave such limited access on organizing and is kinda hassle compare to pc web version (plus eats a lot of net connection too.....)

Need some insight on WTF is going with kanpani and how to fix it since other old flash based build games like castlecolle and kancolle still worked juz fine on chrome using the old flash build. Been trying to coop with it on 3rd beach event by organizing on firefox and doing battle on phone
    Specs on your PC/Laptop?

Being a mercenary, is unexpectedly nice. The choices in my lifespan are ever growing.
    Kanpani Girls Honest Guide and Review
    https://youtu.be/m7GIDXMRJj0

Rep
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    @Alenka_Karel

Enough to run SKYRIM in medium setting.

I don't think its related to hardware.....I mean it's not a full fledge heavy game.
    Plus the problem arise after the update 2-3 weeks ago, it was all fine before that.

Rep
    Mentioned
    687 Post(s)
    If clearing your cache doesn't fix it, it's possible your browsers are too out of date.

Rep
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    @Folseus

I know that my chrome is out of date since its no longer support old OS....but its not the case with firefox since its updated.

And yes clearing cache and cookies doesn't help, I even resetted and reinstall browser for both chrome and firefox and it did nothing, same problem......
    Guess I can only hope after beach event ended things will back to normal......siiiigh....

One more solution that I can think of is using android emu on pc and play kanpani via there - is using bluestack or such for dmm game give a chance for account ban??

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Kanpani on web browser is super heavy, using emulator like Nox is lighter and no-ban, try it.

And for the best, upgrade your OS. winXP, Seriouly? :V

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

Rep
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    @Opeth007

By all means please lay off on fact I still use XP.....not everyone can buy/upgrade pc easily.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1115 Post(s)
    @D Des I'm also using old PC, Kanpani still working for me, but new games came out on DMM using Unity Player cannot run on my PC at all. Kancolle also talking about upgrading, I'm afraid it might not run on my old PC, then I might have to retire as Teitoku. :(

As for your problem, I also had this happen before where Kanpani just stuck on the front loading screen forever. At that time I switched from Chrome to Microsoft Edge and it load Kanpani fine over there. After the next week maintenance, I went back to Chrome, it already fixed itself. Nobody else report having that problem, so probably it's just me. My guess probably an error when it's downloading the Kanpani files, like a broken file, because the game runs fine with other browser. Uninstalling Chrome might not delete everything. After uninstalling, for Windows XP you have to go to:

C:\Documents and Settings\<YourUserName>\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome
    C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome

delete them also for complete wipe out. You might not see the local setting application data, because those are hidden files, you have to change the setting to show hidden files from control panel to gain access.

If you don't want to mess around with this, just try different browsers like me, probably next week after maintenance the old files will be overwrite with new files and you can go back to Chrome. :)

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    @Mikan

Found my chrome folder in C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome

But I dunno wat to delete since everything there is unknown to me.....my only option is to reinstall chrome and delete the folder. As for now I'll try using android emu and if fail to do so I will uninstall chrome again.....

Edit : BY GAWDS BLESS YE MIKAN

It works now.....uninstalling and deleting everything of what's left of chrome in my pc make it worked again, still need to test a bit but at the very least I can press the game start again.
    And about the kancolle......someone said it will be on HTML5 which means it will run smoother and lighter than flash, hope its true since I don't want to retire after 5 years or so of salt sailing.

Last edited by D Des; 08-11-2018 at 07:38 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1115 Post(s)
    @D Des Glad it works again. :)