Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1130 Post(s)
    @Eve Thanks, manage to clear it finally. :)

I couldn't go like that video because I don't have the Black Luciel. Only have the original and the swimsuit one. Not enough firepower to kill them in 1 round. So I have Michaela wear the strongest defense gears. And she was able to tank the small slimes, only take 1 damage each. But the leader slime still able to kill Michaela in 2 hits and 1 more front character hit the dust too. Not sure how much magic defense actually needed there lol. But 2 rounds were enough, I boost Luciel with Sacho Power twice. It was barely enough, half my party were dead in the end but manage to clear it. It was quite fun. :)

Last edited by Mikan; 09-20-2018 at 11:11 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    @Opeth007 just awesome xD
    not insane yet. I've seen them. They're monsters hahaha

@Mikan np, if there was no small slimes that has earlier turn than mages, I would have put 5 mages lol

Rep
    Mentioned
    1130 Post(s)
    4th Assassin: Dragon. >_< It was brutal, it took me many tries and finally manage to kill it somehow.

The boss attack is 2x2 magic, it's really fast, it goes before archers. It's defense very high resistant to magic, so you need to use physical to take him down.

If you delay too long, in several round, he'll does AOE 9999999.. damages. >_<

Rep
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    recommended level for assassins: buchou lvl 30. this is one recommendation from the devs that im not going to ignore. tried to brute force the reptilian swordsman with a jichou Shutriy, character weapon +3, 1800 magic attack, 150 crit, shachou atk2 skill.........and she barely does damage. since i probably cant get enough witches leveled up to buchou before october 5th, im gonna just farm my character weapons with lethal and curse and let RNG do the rest. it would be cool if someone fluent in japanese and isnt just using an online translate website could translate the bulleted tips for the bosses from the wiki here https://wikiwiki.jp/kanpani/イベント/4周年記念イベント#f38c4526

Rep
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    clip for the dragon assassin. forward to the second half of the video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-KdkGJlDn4

Rep
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Manage to defeat the dragon. All credits go to Siegrit with 17k critical in first round. (swimsuit acc.). finished in second round

Last edited by oryxlynx; 09-25-2018 at 03:48 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1130 Post(s)
    5th Assassin Dryad. Lol cannot seem to damage it. My strongest characters only does 1 damage physical or magic.

IGN
    illyrin
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    918 Post(s)
    @Mikan You need a girl who can inflict Defense Down reliably and preferably someone who will move at the very beginning of the turn.

Justiina (4* rogue) is likely the ideal choice for this as her character weapon has a 50% Defense Down effect and it attacks four times.

If you don't have Justiina, you could use another character with a relatively reliable def down, such as Canahart (5* archer).

The other four party members should have monster single-target attacks like Elie with her Chapter 3 or Siegrid with her first CW. I personally stacked those characters and gave them accessories that increased their turn one damage.

Justiina can reliably inflict DEF DOWN, so afterwards I just used the ATK UP CEO power and took the boss down in a single turn. I'd suggest if your DEF DOWN girl doesn't successfully get the effect on the boss, just run away and retry until you get it.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by illyrin; 09-26-2018 at 10:14 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1130 Post(s)
    @illyrin OOOH thanks, finally cleared it. =)

I bring along Nomadoa and she cleared in 1 try. That was a gimmick fight. :)

Edit

Cleared the 6th Assassin.

Not quite sure on the full mechanic. What I know that those dragons take less damage from magic, so it's your physical characters time to shine. :) Simply if you have the damage output, you can just brute force them with Sacho Power. The back ones has less HP than the front ones, so if you can kill the back ones really fast, should be a lot easier to finish the fight. :)

Last edited by Mikan; 09-29-2018 at 01:15 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1130 Post(s)
    Cleared the 7th Assassin. Is this the last one? It's actually easier, standard boss. Tank and Healer. Physical and Magic works same on the boss. Rose was able to stun it once. :)

Last edited by Mikan; 10-02-2018 at 01:28 AM.