Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    @211303 For the transport phase, can I bring a slow BB or must it be fast? The wiki currently states that slow BBs route through node B.

IGN
    Shepard
    Server
    Kanoya
    Rep
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    What if I don't have any Daihatsu CLs or DDs? Also, any word on Haguro and/or Kamikaze causing extra damage?

Last edited by Impstar_Deuce; 09-10-2018 at 06:38 PM.

Wo-san... why won't you come to my base?

You don't get it do you? It's a SHIP that launches Ship GIRLS! It's going to cause a rift in the space/awesome continuum!!

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5139 Post(s)
    @friggo Yes, using a slow BB will lead you to node B, which is a bad idea generally speaking. However, slow BB will work just fine once the 2nd starting point is unlocked after you finish p1. We do not know how many fbb you will need in E4-5 yet, so you might want to save your fbb depending on how many fbb you have. So far, only E3 needs one BB and there is no speed limit there.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Impstar_Deuce not a single daihaitsu DD? not even any of the Asashio class k2 or Mutsuki class k2? Honestly speaking it will be very hard to beat that boss without stacking equipment. There are other ways but I honestly suggest you to powerlevel the cloest one to k2 now.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    @211303 Thanks for the quick reply! And thank you for all the walkthroughs, they're amazingly helpful!

I've got the whole Kongou class and 3 foreign FBBs (4 if you count Gangut), so I suppose I can lock someone like Hiei here and not really worry about it :P

IGN
    Shepard
    Server
    Kanoya
    Rep
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    @211303 I'll double check but I don't think so.

Yeah, the only K2DD I have are Yuudachi, Ushio, Akatsuki, Shigure and Murakumo. I do have plenty of Wurfgerrat and Type 3 shells and Akitsumaru.

You don't get it do you? It's a SHIP that launches Ship GIRLS! It's going to cause a rift in the space/awesome continuum!!

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5139 Post(s)
    @Impstar_Deuce in that case you can use AV for the same purpose. Something like BB, CV, CA, AV, DD, DD should work. Obviously that would be more difficult than normal comp due to how fragile AV are and that you only have one ship that can seriously damage all enemy. Would be a good idea to keep up with the training after this event if you want to prevent such problem from happening again.

IGN
    Shepard
    Server
    Kanoya
    Rep
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 211303 View Post
    @Impstar_Deuce in that case you can use AV for the same purpose. Something like BB, CV, CA, AV, DD, DD should work. Obviously that would be more difficult than normal comp due to how fragile AV are and that you only have one ship that can seriously damage all enemy. Would be a good idea to keep up with the training after this event if you want to prevent such problem from happening again.
    the problem was that i was K2-ing my larger ships like the Myoukou sisters. I'm also not planning on clearing on hard.

Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Question about the suggested chipping comp for installation boss: what should I use for the night loadout carrier if I don't yet have the F6F-5N. Just another regular fighter?

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5139 Post(s)
    @friggo yes, or you can abandon night equipment and go for another TB. Both would be viable choices.

IGN
    wgunner
    Server
    Hitokappu Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Done with the TP phase, moving unto the HP phase. basically only adding a CV and an Akizuki class in here right? (is there any specific Akizuki's that we need to avoid to lock in here? I'm thinking to bring Akizuki in here).