Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5139 Post(s)
    @western_gunner Don't think any Akizuki class are historical.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Server
    Explosive Licking Castle
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1611 Post(s)
    E-2 Hard Cleared!
    Part 1
    - Route 1ACDFGI: 5 runs, of which 4 S ranks (including final), 1 A rank
    Part 2 - Route 2DFEKMO: 10 runs, of which 4 S ranks, 3 A ranks (including final and 1 failed LD kill), 2 retreats at pre-boss Node M, 1 retreat at airstrike Node E

Part 1 Composition
    [+] Spoiler

Lv 99 Yura Kai Ni - 20.3cm(3) +9, Type 3 Sonar MAX, ASW Rocket + [8cm+MG MAX] (OASW capable)
    Lv 99 Fumizuki Kai Ni - 3x Daihatsu
    Lv 98 Arashio Kai Ni - 3x Daihatsu
    Lv 99 Hiei Kai Ni - 16in+GFCS +7, 35.6cm Proto MAX, Type 1 AP +6, Night Scout MAX
    Lv 99 Ryuujou Kai Ni - TBM, F6F-5N, F6F-3N, NOAP (Skilled)
    Lv 99 Mikuma Kai - 20.3cm(2) +9, 20.3cm(3), Drum, Seiran 631sqn

Line Ahead at Node C and boss Node I, Vanguard at Node D

AS+ at all nodes. 69 TP per S rank.

LBAS
    4 bombers to boss Node I

2 buckets to rush the map (bucket chuuha or worse only). Support is not necessary at all.

Notable drops: Nothing!

Part 1 Comments
    I copied the 'pseudo-heavy' comp (FBB+CVL) exactly so I have nothing special to report except that it's incredibly easy. Compared to 211's report, I used my CVL with NBCVCI setup since I got a little annoyed at the one time I had a A rank :/ I also tried to be smart here by using Yura since she can do DA as well as OASW with 2 equips, with the gun in the expansion, but this really isn't necessary as it is really really easy. It's also better to save Yura's utility for EOs for now (until we find out what exactly is needed) - as such, I would actually recommend Tatsuta K2 as the CL for E2 since, of the daihatsu-carrying CLs, I feel she is the most expendable of them. (There is also Kinu K2... but really, 300 TP will not take you very long at all.so her transport bonus has little meaning)

Part 2 Composition
    [+] Spoiler

Pre-final
    Lv 98 Arashio Kai Ni - WG42, Ka-Mi MAX, Daihatsu+Marines MAX
    Lv 95 Teruzuki Kai - 10cm HA+FD MAX, 10cm HA+FD, Type 13 Air Radar Kai
    Lv 99 Yura Kai Ni - 11th Tank Regiment, Type 3 Sonar MAX, ASW Rocket + [8cm+MG MAX]
    Lv 99 Ryuujou Kai Ni - Type 53 Iwamoto MAX, Tenzan Murata, F6F-5 MAX, Type 52 Iwai MAX
    Lv 99 Kaga Kai - F6F-5N, F6F-3N, TBM, NOAP (Skilled)
    Lv 99 Mikuma Kai - 20.3cm(3) MAX, 20.3cm(2) MAX, WG42, Night Scout MAX

Final

Lv 99 Fumizuki Kai Ni - WG42, Ka-Mi MAX, Daihatsu+Marines
    Lv 99 Yura Kai Ni - Type 21 Air Radar Kai MAX, Type 3 Sonar MAX, ASW Rocket + [8cm+MG MAX]
    Lv 99 Ryuujou Kai Ni - Type 53 Iwamoto MAX, Tenzan Murata, F6F-5 MAX, Type 52 Iwai MAX
    Lv 99 Kaga Kai - F6F-5N, F6F-3N, TBM, NOAP (Skilled)
    Lv 99 Mikuma Kai - 20.3cm(3) MAX, 20.3cm(2) MAX, WG42, Night Scout MAX
    Lv 98 Arashio Kai Ni - WG42, Ka-Mi, Daihatsu+Marines MAX

320 Fighter power gives AS at airstrike Node E and preboss node M, AS+ at Node D, and either AS+ (Supply hime only, and Final) or AS at boss Node O (depending if Airfield shows up pre-final).

Vanguard at Node D and preboss Node M, Diamond at airstrike Node E, Line Ahead at boss Node O

You need approx 80 LoS (Cn=4) to route to boss. Bring a Saiun in place of your smallest fighter slot if you run short (may get AP at airstrike Node E and preboss Node M occasionally).

LBAS
    4 bombers to boss Node O

Used Node Shelling Support (CVL 2BB CA 2DD) for all runs, and Boss Shelling Support (CVL 2BB CA 2DD) for final.

22 buckets to rush the map (bucketed all damage).

Notable Drops:
    Li'l baby girl Zara~, Daitou, Ooyodo

Part 2 Comments
    I again copied 211's report exactly for chipping and it works like a charm, along with Node Support - even though I face the nodes with Vanguard (causing the damage to be reduced), the point is that it kills off trash at the preboss node so your CV/CA who do not have nerfed firepower can focus on the Nu-class.

However, for LD, I was dissatisfied with the solo CV comp as not only did it only secure AP at the airstrike Node E and preboss Node M, leading to an increased chance of taiha, it also removed one of my strong hitters, Kaga, who I was relying on to get rid of the Nu-class. Therefore, since I brought a holepunched Yura, I decided to keep both CV and CVL, and use her AACI and instead ditch the ducky for the second daihatsu combo DD to attack the boss. Also, do note that Supply Hime does not use planes at all in her final form, so she cannot lose her turn as a result of getting chuuha or having her planes emptied (since she doesn't start with any).

Obviously this will only work if you also use Yura (which, until we know the EOs, I don't recommend locking her here), the alternative being a holepunched Satsuki/Fumizuki K2 with a 25mm Conc. for a weak AACI, but it's better than none at all. The solo CV strat can definitely still work, but it may require more attempts or possibly sparkling your characters to improve evasion so you can actually reach the boss at all to nuke her. But she explodes juicily if you do manage to pull it off! Good luck and happy hunting!

Fumizuki's kill. She has a use once in a while~

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by NanashiYoukai; 09-11-2018 at 07:05 PM.
    KanDex First Completed 16 February 2016 // HQ Lvl 120! 9 March 2016 // 3rd Anniversary with Hiyou! 31 March 2018

Kancolle RPG Replay Circle アホウドリ
    Twitch

IGN
    f50grunt
    Server
    Iwagawa Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    If I only have one night fighter, is there much chance of being able to clear P2 on hard, or will it not make too major a difference? I have the TBM-3D, I'm just missing the F6F-5N.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5139 Post(s)
    @F50Grunt It really doesn't matter much.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

IGN
    Shepard
    Server
    Kanoya
    Rep
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    What's the LOS to reach the bboss?

NV, found it.

Last edited by Impstar_Deuce; 09-11-2018 at 11:11 PM.

Wo-san... why won't you come to my base?

You don't get it do you? It's a SHIP that launches Ship GIRLS! It's going to cause a rift in the space/awesome continuum!!

Rep
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    E2 Hard cleared!

Notable drops: none

Same fleet used for both phases, only swapping the equipment. Phase 1 equipment was for a balance between TP and farming for drops, but S rank success rate is low, so it is better to unlock the second phase or clear the map, then use better ships for post-clear farming.

Node support used for HP phase to increase chances of reaching boss, using vanguard formation for D and M, and diamond for E. LBAS to boss node for both phases.

TP phase

HP phase

LBAS for both phases

IGN
    wgunner
    Server
    Hitokappu Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Done with E2H, followed 211's compo, LD had me trouble due to random taiha and failed LoS (needed 20+ to go from M to O).

I've never seen crazy number like this btw:
    [+] Spoiler

Sasuga Arashio-chan.
    Attached Images Attached Images

IGN
    Ari-kun
    Server
    パラオ泊地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    857 Post(s)
    MVP for always dealing 600+ damage.
    Attached Images Attached Images

"Without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock ticking"

Started: 11/14/14 LSC Graduation: 7/7/16 First Kandex Completion: 5/21/17
    Remaining EOS: Sagiri My K2 List

Rep
    Mentioned
    576 Post(s)
    So trying to make my own fleet comp for this map which I'll be using for both phases. So far, here's my plan:

*CL*:
    Ooshio: Daihatsu mule
    Kawakaze: Daihatsu mule
    Furutaka: Main Gun, Main Gun, Radar, Scout Plane
    Takao: Main Gun, Main Gun, Radar, Scout Plane
    CVL: 2xTorpedo Bomber, 2xFighter

It's not yet finalized as I look through everybody's posts here so any tips on how to improve this fleet comp? I'm not sure exactly which CL to use (don't have Tatsuta, Tenryuu, Tama, and any of the Agano sisters) which kinda makes this part hard for me as I don't want to lock any shipgirl unless I have to.

By the way, for both Ooshio and Kawakaze, what should be their loadout be in the HP phase?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Tomonaga and Egusa Squadrons! Prepare for Launch!"

Server
    Explosive Licking Castle
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1611 Post(s)
    @silentcap

For now I'd recommend any CL with no unique abilities and enough ASW to reach 100 with equipment. This CL's only use is to kill the sub at the line ahead node.

Your daihatsu DDs should have Ka-Mi Tank + Daihatsu+Marines (or 11th Tank Regiment) + WG42 for the HP phase. Assuming you have 2 Ka-Mi Tank, you should avoid using Kawakaze here since she can't equip it for the maximum damage combo vs supply hime. Use a weak DD that has tank equipping ability e.g. Satsuki or Fumizuki.

Especially for those who want to do E5 on Hard and don't have every single daihatsu-carrying CL and DD, I'd strongly advise being as stingy as possible with daihatsu-capable CLs and DDs and only use the weaker ones for earlier maps, as E5 Part 2 looks like a pain with multiple installations needing to be fought alongside the (non-installation) boss.

KanDex First Completed 16 February 2016 // HQ Lvl 120! 9 March 2016 // 3rd Anniversary with Hiyou! 31 March 2018

Kancolle RPG Replay Circle アホウドリ
    Twitch