Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    @Etrigan Wiki seems confused on that. At one point it says there is no historical routing, at another part is says 'slow fleets need 2 Italians to use shortcut'
    Looking at Archaide's fleet though with Nagato but only one pasta having went Re ... wiki needs correction on the shortcut requirements.

Last edited by Ferreae; 09-22-2018 at 10:35 PM.

Server
    Brunei
    Rep
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    @silentcap I wouldn't use Abukuma or Yura, but other than that it shouldn't matter. I used Tama as a SPF mule and Sendai.

You should probably keep Verniy for E-5, but you're going to want one Daihatsu capable DD for the Phase 2 Boss here, and the Mutsuki class are pretty squishy. I had Arashio set up with the installation nuke (Wg42, Ka-Mi tank, Tankhatsu) and she could pretty much one-shot the boss @ night. Nagato K2 with a tankhatsu works well too. It seems like most of the E-5 comps focus on TCI DDs rather than anti-installation.

Rep
    Mentioned
    582 Post(s)
    @Etrigan

I see. Looks like I'm going to use Yuubari for this (she's a 4-slotter CL meaning she can also carry an FCF + 3 other equipment with her). I won't be able to use her for SPF roles but I can just cram Taiyou (the CVL I'm going to use) with better fighters.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Tomonaga and Egusa Squadrons! Prepare for Launch!"

Server
    Brunei
    Rep
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    And, E-4H Done!

That screenshot looks weird, and that's because the REAL boss here was the Elite Re at V, followed by game/chrome stability. On my last run, I finally squeeked past V, only for the page to crash to a white screen. KC3 was still up, I could still hear the music, and I was able to click on where the formation should be to start the battle.
    I could hear the fight, but chrome still was displaying a white screen. KC3 said I finished the day battle with only the boss left, and Taiha at that. And then, I couldn't click anywhere.

Nothing clickable. Just a blank white screen. @#$%^&*!

I fucked around with it for several minutes, not willing to let go of my first LD run to pass V, trying to come up with a way to force just the canvas element to redraw itself. Finally I tried duping the tab, closing the new tab before it could load and give me a cat bomb.

And it worked! Kinda. The canvas redrew, and I was able to continue to NB. After proving invaluable during chipping, Arashio totally whiffed, and Nagato finished her off.

E-4H totals - 25 runs; 5 runs for Part 1, 6 runs to unlock the boss and shortcut (1 retreat at J, one at Q, and one at A), and 14 runs for Part 2 (4 S-ranks, 1 A-rank that sank the boss, 7 retreats @ V, one at Q, and one unrecovered browser crash). Last dance took 4 runs - 3 Re-treats at V and one good run.

Fuel: 16k, Ammo: 9k, Steel: 13k, Bauxite: 6.5k, 65 Buckets.

Phase 2 fleet:
    [+] Spoiler

Pretty straight copy of the comps posted here. I used this for chipping - held off on both supports until LD, and didn't want to send them out to subcheese. I figured a few retreats were worth the time I'd spend re-sparkling 2 full support fleets. The only real problem was Node V, and support wasn't going to stop the Re from sending me home. Every time I reached the boss I sank her.

Node and boss support added for LD - standard 3xBB CVL 2xDD. Didn't make much difference on the nodes, and I didn't actaully see what they did at the boss.

- - - Updated - - -
    @silentcap Worth a shot. Good luck!

IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    *snicker* beat E4N... but ...

First trip there on Last Dance? S-rank the surface trash. S-rank the air nodes. Even S-ranked the Re node...

LBAS annihilates most of their fleet. Surface support clears most the rest. Going into night battle,everyone pretty much intact, with the boss the only thing left... friendly fleet takes her down to 80 HP.
    Our turn~
    Whiffle.
    Whiffle
    Scratch
    Heavy Scratch
    Scratch
    ...Scratch.

Combined total of 40 damage =D
    Was tempted to fire the entire fleet: the OREL GIRLS got the boss to *10* before with everyone else sunk, and that was without node support.

Took six more tries to actually down the boss, thanks to constant Red T and random maulings... and hilariously, they won with half the fleet in orange STARTING the boss fight. RNG, you so random

Annoyingly, nothing dropped but Mutsukis and Kumanos. Guess will have to farm transport node for pasta later ><

Fleet used: the misfortune sisters, hamakaze on AACI, Michi on tank driving, Sara-N with NB, and a level 15ish Zara because hey, why not.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    Do you use spoon to get to node U during the final boss part?

IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    @firehawk12 I used Spoon for J, just to keep (in vain) them from hitting my dessies, Diamond on the airstrikes Q and W, then Spoon again for V (line ahead Re didn't care, helped with echelon Re). Line Ahead on Boss.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    @Ferreae lol I can't even get to the boss after 5 runs... do you need to use the sub comp for chipping? or is node support mandatory? this is crazy...

IGN
    Shepard
    Server
    Kanoya
    Rep
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Lol, after 25 runs through all three phases, last dance works the first time and the Dock Princess gets taken out by the friend fleet.

Wo-san... why won't you come to my base?

You don't get it do you? It's a SHIP that launches Ship GIRLS! It's going to cause a rift in the space/awesome continuum!!

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5156 Post(s)
    @firehawk12 sub is a cheap but slow way to chip.

As far as reaching the boss with surface fleet goes, using vanguard in node V is recommended. If you roll echelon enemy formation as well, it should be quite easy to pass. For node J, line ahead is recommended.

The sexiest bridge ever made.