Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)

Welp, I need some help...

So... it's been a while since I posted something in this forum, but I'm kinda desperate for help now and I want to ask about it.

You see, I have an old pc and the HTLM5 update made the game unplayable for me, I lack a smartphone since mine broke and I'm totally unable to play this event, thankfully I asked a friend to complete it for me but he managed to finish up to E-3 and he's unable to help anymore because of his job...

So yeah, I'm here asking for a good soul that can help me in clearing the event, I might be able to get a good phone soon but by that time the event will end and I would like to have Nelson and Gotland in my base... so can anyone help me in finishing the EO's?

Rep
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Although I feel you for not being able to clear the event on your own, as I have been in this similar position several times in the past, I highly suggest you to either find another way or just let this one go. Letting someone you do not personally know (irl) and trust in on your account may lead to some really regretful situations.

My event guides: Summer 2016 / Fall 2016
    Stream is currently offline: http://www.twitch.tv/kuronia
    Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

Rep
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    @Kuropo Yeah... I know, I rather take my chances, besides I wont pick someone randomly.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1116 Post(s)
    @Kranesh There is only few days left, it's probably hard to find someone to substitute for you. E-4 and E-5 are reaaaaaally long. Where there is map mechanic you have to beat different boss to unlock the real boss node and unlock the alternate route debuff and finally you are able to face the Boss of the map. -__-

If you haven't started now on E-5, that would be quite hard to finish, unless they decide to extend it 1 more week. But good luck, hopefully you can find someone. :)

If it come to worse, just so you know the Ark Royal already available as event drop on E-5. So don't worry if you missed Nelson, it's not the end, I'm sure she'll be available again later. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    I managed to finish E-4 and and E-5 on two separate days. On super easy. It's not impossible, esp since super easy skips a lot of bs.
    However the game started freezing on the next day, they say it's the newest chrome update causing problems.

Yuudachi, Satsuki, Ikazuchi, Tone.

Server
    Paramushir
    Rep
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    @Kranesh
    Altough I'm in a situation similar to yours (probably more similar to sawhorse from what I have read) after the HTML5 update, I'd like to help you but I won't be able to play until Monday and so I think I could be able to clear E4 and E5 on casual but I won't have time for farming. In your place I would have just given up, but if you think Maestrale and Nelson (and maybe Gotland) are worthy, you can contact me here (it would be a little burden for me so I'd rather you not do that, though).

Oh, it seems a better helper just showed up below.

Last edited by Ink20; 10-06-2018 at 03:09 PM.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1504 Post(s)
    @Kranesh: If you still need help, I have some time over the next couple of days. I'm done with the event (E-1 farming is cancer. Z3 is fine, but need resources for crafting and building stuff). PM me if interested. I'll try to be around, but my PM notifications are spotty (have to refresh).

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.