Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    582 Post(s)

New Orel Routine for Phase 2?

Ever since Phase 2 came in, I'm still yet to unlock most of the maps that I already unlocked prior to Phase 2's implementation (which resets all worlds to their first maps apparently) and that includes 2-3 which is popular for farming ammo and fuel with SS(V)s. Unfortunately, from what I can gather, Phase 2 changed 2-3 in such a way that Orel Cruising is no longer possible there so which maps are viable to do Orel Cruising in?

I'm starting to stockpile resources now so I can have all 4 resources maxed out along with max buckets by the time the next event gets announced.

BTW, while I should be asking this in the KC shop thread, does buying stuff in Akashi's store still remain the same or did Phase 2 altered something there that will prevent the method I'm using to buy DMM points and using those points to buy anything in Akashi's store?

The method I'm using is the Editing DMM Cookie's Region Flag method from the wikia. Basically, I log in to DMM (from Mozilla Firefox), then do that method, head to Akashi's shop, and then buy stuff (usually ship slot expansion) with the credit card I'm using (which is still registered after Phase 2's implementation and I load with money ahead of time to buy points).

Last edited by silentcap; 10-02-2018 at 01:01 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Tomonaga and Egusa Squadrons! Prepare for Launch!"

IGN
    Archaide
    Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Fuel: 1-3
    Net gain 35-45 fuel per run

Fleet:

(Flag SS to keep her morale higher this was old screenshot)
    Must be Oiler Kamoi or not worth time, Daihatsu/tanks are worth 3 fuel each, drums 2. SS tanks node can bucket or cycle when taiha. Fully red morale spamable.

Baux: 2-2
    Net gain 21-31 Baux per run

Fleet:

3 CVL+2 Daihatsu DD+SS with 2 tanks or 3 Daihatsu DD (SS Tanks node, DD nets 2 more baux per run) Daihatsu/tanks are worth 2 Baux each, drums are worth 1. Fully red morale spamable.

Ammo: 3-2
    Net gain 50-150 ammo per run.

Fleet:

1 DD or 1 SS with repair team. Go passed 1st node the damcon will not be used. I have seen 75k ammo gained in one day on a CN stream in a 14 hour session.

Steel:
    Scrap stuff.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Archaide; 10-02-2018 at 05:08 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    582 Post(s)
    @Archaide

Which map should I use the fleet comp for ammo farming? You mentioned map names for fuel and baux but not ammo.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Tomonaga and Egusa Squadrons! Prepare for Launch!"

IGN
    Archaide
    Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    @silentcap 3-2

Rep
    Mentioned