Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Devs have mentioned slowdown if you have like 2GB on mobile, but not on PC.
    |For me, it runs very smooth on PC.
    There is any option for reduce the resolution? just like disable live2d, less lag right?

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

Rep
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    @Opeth007 Should be on options.
    The one The option above is to randomize ur secretary, the one below is the live2d.
    Attached Images Attached Images

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Since May 29, 2015
    LSC's High Five - Yama 1st get, Musa 3rd (randomly) get, Biscuit 5th get, Taihou 9th get, 401 attempts = 0...got 4 from event
    Retiring from LSC Oct 5, 2015
    1yr-old post

IGN
    KradHunter
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    424 Post(s)
    Well, can't play this game.... if I try with PC it show the error I showed in the previous page and when I try to install the game via DMM app it tells me there was an error parsing the package so yeah, no game for me I guess.

Married to Nagato on August 19, 2015

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Still lag as hell, CPU 90%. Bye game =(

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2791 Post(s)
    Just finished limit breaking all the girls to clear out slots.

Now I need to clear slots for equipment gotten from limit breaking. Anyone knows how should I go about it since I don't think I see there being limit break for equipment> Should use them as fodder or keep the extra copies for 4* and higher?

EDIT: Did some testing, and now I'm facing with hard decisions.

Character equipment on said character gives the best boost, followed by same element and different element gives the lowest boost. Rarity doesn't affect the boost amount.
    Therefore, it's best to not sell off character equipment unless you are sure you won't use the character at all. However, the game doesn't give enough slots at all and it's not like you can limit break them. So I'm bit the bullet and spent 1.5k stones on slots >.>

Last edited by ofi123; 12-07-2019 at 08:24 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Char equips seem to boost specific stats. So in the long run I don't think we'll be needing all of the same copy.
    But for now, I'm keeping all of em.

Since May 29, 2015
    LSC's High Five - Yama 1st get, Musa 3rd (randomly) get, Biscuit 5th get, Taihou 9th get, 401 attempts = 0...got 4 from event
    Retiring from LSC Oct 5, 2015
    1yr-old post

Rep
    Mentioned
    2791 Post(s)
    Ho. After fully limit break a character it's rarity growth (by 1 rarity, not to rainbow like FKG). After rarity growth it cost 3x as much as it's original rarity to limit break once.

Well, it'll take a while for me to find out if a character and RG twice and beyond and their limit break cost.