Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    @Folseus thanks !
    the event this time is slightly different from my expectation :(
    used to be easy go get bread from the event and play for a longer time, this time the same map doesnt drop any food :((
    i started playing at around the summer swimsuit event....and got most of the 5* i got around 30 5* units. this time around only 4 5*, hope in the last week after maintenance i can get 5 or more.. fingers crossed

Rep
    Mentioned
    697 Post(s)
    @Opeth007 I believe they differ on which class's class up items drop. I think the top one is for back line and the bottom is for front line or something like that.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    no more update? hard to get sake, hard to craft and nothing todo here, this event is boring.

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

Rep
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    manage to get all event characters

IGN
    illyrin
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    918 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oryxlynx View Post
    manage to get all event characters
    Lucky. I only got the free ones. Either luck is lousy or the 5*s drop like ... normal 5*s (none at all). Even burning through shine stones got me ... 7 dupe 5*s but basically I never see any of the event envelopes.

Then again, I've found the odds of anything dropping to be fairly awful. The black envelope / manila envelope / amazake quest basically drops one of those things perhaps every 2-3 times I run it.

Last edited by illyrin; 10-18-2018 at 10:45 AM.

IGN
    KradHunter
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Yeah, this event was also not good for me. Got none of the 5* and only got one copy of each of the 4/3* ...

Married to Nagato on August 19, 2015

Rep
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Guess I'm not the only 1 who is out of luck.....just managed to get 1 5s Elsa but that's it, no one else was coming through via normal draws or sake even the 3s and 4s, plus not a single normal 5s either even after about 20 sake burned.

Guess Elsa wants me to pay attention ONLY to her.

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    1130 Post(s)
    I'm on the other hand wasn't expecting much from this event. The recipe was the same as last time, nothing new, didn't bother at all. The 3 girls unique accessory, only able to complete 2, pretty nice, but not enough time. If there is few more days, the last character is at 61%. Too bad. :(

New characters, just doing the usual free daily draw every day, managed to get the 3-stars and Towel Nomadoa envelope. Actually I consider it pretty lucky for not trying hard, didn't even bother to farm the fairy sake this time.

I like the bath time tho, where you can just put them in and come back later. It's more relaxing than leveling them in Battlefield. I don't have to do anything, they level up on their own. Please make it a permanent feature. :)