Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread

Thread: Game Problem

Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Game Problem

I don't know if this is the appropriate area to post since it's kind of technical side of things. I haven't been to anywhere else in this forum aside from ShiroPro and Kanpani girls subforums.

Has anyone else been encountering problems where you have to re-DL the game data every day after daily 5am reset? I'm not sure if the source of the problem really is at the 5am reset because I am asleep at this time and the problem just happens when I boot up the game for the first time for the day, everyday. So it could be anything. My ShiroPro app has been doing this for the past 3 days already and it doesn't seem to be limited to that, my Aigis app also has this problem and my Kanpani app also seems to have the same problem.

I think there are some setting problems since I don't remember encountering it on my previous device being a Huawei tablet. I am using Huawei GR3 2017. This account I am currently using houses data on ShiroPro, Kanpani, Aigis and KanColle. Additionally, I also have GBF data on this account that is set as homepage on my laptop and this phone. Could that also be the problem as it cross logs in between two devices?

Does anyone know how to fix this problem or knows Game or DMM device settings that may be causing the problem?

"I get it Kyousaru, you smoke weed everytime you do your art."

Rep
    Mentioned
    697 Post(s)
    I typically don't play on android, but I am noticing having to download slowly on browser too. Might be a back end issue they've introduced.