Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    693 Post(s)

Event Discussion: 異界門とお菓子の魔女 (Madoka Magica Collaboration Event)

[The Other World and the Witch of Candy]
    JP Wiki

10/16 (Tue) to 10/30 (Tue)

It is a drop event with no terrain bonus. Complete the map to have a chance for Miki Sayaka to drop. If she does not drop, the more completions of the map can increase the drop rate until she does drop and it resets. Difficulty does not affect drop rates or rarities as far as we know. Only the event map itself affects the drop rarity. The easier maps (E-1, E-2) are much less likely to drop units.

Rewards
    ★5 Miki Sayaka

Skill: Increases Regen by 15 for all Magical Girls.
    Recovers 50% HP for all allies when activated for the first time.
    Stratagem: Increases ASPD by 2x, decreases Delay by 50%, and increases Regen by 10x for 15s. (Target Self Only)
    Cost: 15 ki
    Cooldown: 40s

(Note that the Regen increase from the Stratagem does not affect any Regen gained from Skills or other Stratagems)

Sayaka's Sword
    Targets -1
    Attack 1 enemy 2 times.
    (If you have something that increased your targets, you will be able to attack all of them twice)

Mami's Musket Gun
    Slightly knocks back enemies.
    Increases damage by 10% to all Spectres in range.

Kyouko's Spear
    Attacks all enemies in a straight line.
    Increases Spear piercing range by 1.2x

Madoka's Bow
    Range +20
    Increases arrow flight speed

Homura's Shield
    Targets - 1
    Range +100
    DEF +32
    Block -2

E-1
    Special Mission: Complete while defeating all enemies (any difficulty)
    Reward: 刀 ★4さやかの剣 (Sayaka's Sword)
    Special Mission 2: Complete without taking any damage on Tono (any difficulty)
    Reward: 鉄砲 ★4マミのマスケット銃 (Mami's Musket Gun)
    Special Mission 3: Complete without losing any castles (hard only)
    Reward: Kyubey

E-2
    Reward: Miki Sayaka
    Reward: 槍 ★杏子の槍 (Kyouko's Spear)

Charlotte, the Witch of Candy boss unit heals HP based on the damage she deals when she attacks.
    Enemies in Round 2 have 20% more HP and ATK.

Round 1, most enemies come in from 29-27-24-etc.
    A few can show up at 1-2 if they're not killed when they spawn elsewhere. Namely, left of 3 and above 16.
    Round 2, some more show up at 33-32-28 etc.
    These enemies are fairly tanky at the least, and can do enough damage to kill weaker units.

A high damage melee at 27/29 can take care of most of the enemy units on the ground.
    A ranged at 3 can take care of the left side.
    A fully upgraded Bow at 17 can snipe the north spawn and then help take care of Charlotte. However, she's very tanky so you may need additional help or healing.

Usuki token at 30 to help your melee unit can help generate the ki you need on this map. Regular generator is good too. You can have a healer at 31 or 22 to help heal your team. Add more ranged at 21/18 or supporting tokens to take out Charlotte. These ranged units can also help get anything that leaks through top or bottom. An additional melee unit at the bottom lane can stop everything else pretty easily.

E-X1
    Reward: 弓 ★4まどかの弓 (Madoka's Bow)
    Reward: 盾 ★4ほむらの盾 (Homura's Shield)

You can snipe the shields/magician on the left from 3. The enemies that circle the middle make all the ranged tiles in the centre unsafe at first, but you could brute force through it with a Bow/double Bow or Song + Bow combo. You can also range them from the surrounding melee tiles with Spears or Swords.
    9 and higher on that path are fairly unsafe due to the archers above, but you can again brute force through it by just killing the archer at 13 with a sword or something.

Recommendations:
    3: Sniper (i.e. a ranged unit good at focusing down these enemies)
    7: Melee (Ki generator like Shikano)
    14: Bow
    10: Song or Bow
    Max the bow to kill all the oncoming units
    18: Bell/Talisman/Gun
    I think double Bow or Song+Bow with a Bell to debuff, or Talisman/Gun to slow down Charlotte should be able to kill her easily.

Add melee at the top or bottom routes to keep Tono safe. It's a fairly simple map since there's no warehouses to worry about and a lot of flexibility.

My example set-up:
    3: Usuki
    9: Hikone
    10: Osaka
    11: Okou
    5: Hikone Token
    12: Usuki Token
    Max Hikone
    Max Okou
    18: Hamada
    Max Osaka
    Max Hamada

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Folseus; Yesterday at 08:45 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2437 Post(s)
    Does the madoka collab batch gacha roll guarantees 6* for every batch or only the first 3 batches?

Rep
    Mentioned
    1123 Post(s)
    @ofi123 Their usual 3 steps gacha.

Step 1. 1 card is guaranteed 5 stars above
    Step 2. 1 card is guaranteed 5 stars above
    Step 3. 1 card is guaranteed 6 stars above

Repeat back to Step 1.

Sometimes also there is an 8 steps gacha where the 8th step is guaranteed 7 stars. It's rarely appear, usually on special occasion like their anniversary.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2437 Post(s)
    Need help with the hardest event map. Best so far I have lasted is when Charlotte is moving through point 3, not losing girts but the enemies swarmed past my defenses. Which of the 7* from the event would help in this case?

Also, those archers hurts a lot.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    Need help with the hardest event map. Best so far I have lasted is when Charlotte is moving through point 3, not losing girts but the enemies swarmed past my defenses. Which of the 7* from the event would help in this case?
    Also, those archers hurts a lot.
    I've just cleared the 90 map on norm with a similar group to yours, except with a bell for 18 to debuff everything because everything passes in range of 18, and a talisman for 3 to slow the boss because with enough slow it almost stops completely. I used Matsushiro with the event weapon that increases slow effect, and a niconico video did the same thing with Bodaisan and a basic +20 range weapon. Also, I only used two bows. Four bows seems unwieldy, and two leaves room for Oosaka to stand in range of everyone.

Rep
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    @ofi123

Just finished 90 AP map on HARD with 3s and its quite hard.....

3 - put spells for slowing down as enragedfilia said - else its a safe spot till charlotte moves
    8 - put bunny spears here for ki regen shrine placed on [6]
    10 - put healer/singer here
    5 - put first archer here
    2 - put shield here
    14+12 - put archers here gigant just to avoid dead
    last = put another shield/blocker on [4] if necessary, on hard I put lv 80 FRAN here and max gigant her cuz she can blocks plus withstand charlotte bite few times.

my way of clearing it :
    1 - place bunny spear + 1st archer + healer + shield
    2 - place the rest of archers
    3 - by end of first wave you should have 1st archer on max gigant while 2nd archer on [14] and healer halfway, place 3rd archer and gigant all of them
    4 - WAIT and see which 1 is dying

For normal difficulty I used cannon instead of spell since charlotte died even without being slowed down by using 3 archers.

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    2437 Post(s)
    Thanks for the advise. But tbh I only understand like 1/3 of the stuff. So here's a list of 5+* I have. I believe I may be able to level 1 or 2 more if there's a need to swap.

Rep
    Mentioned
    693 Post(s)
    @ofi123 I think you linked the wrong map unless you're talking about the 60 AP one.
    Sorry, I'm moving all the posts to the event discussion thread.

Hamada, the level 19 Bell at the bottom of your list is considered a pretty top tier unit. She would be especially good if you want to continue using so many Bows in your team, though I recommend not having four.
    Shouryouji, your one Song would also be a good unit to have leveled for support, especially for future maps.

You can use Kyouko and summon her on 16 after the bows drop down and that should kill them and some of the flying units in the middle if they're an issue at the start. You can then retreat her and place her somewhere more useful, but at 82, she should be fairly strong.
    You might be having issues with a good weapon though, since four bows should be able to easily kill Charlotte. Make sure you use Kamakura's stratagem to help either kill Charlotte or to kill the heavily armored units that are showing up.

Last edited by Folseus; 10-24-2018 at 12:39 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2437 Post(s)
    @Folseus

My bad. Thought that since 90 map was part 2 so posted there. Also, since the 90 map have the same layout as the 60 I just used the one you posted :P

EDIT: Thanks for the advice. Charlotte doesn't seem to be a problem for now, just that the zerg rush during her move is killing my base. Going to try to see if Kyoukou can do good as I just realized she maxed out straight away when placed.

Last edited by ofi123; 10-24-2018 at 12:43 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    693 Post(s)
    @ofi123 The event threads will eventually have the information for both parts of the event, but I'm typically slow at updating them :( If the threads aren't there, don't worry about posting in the maintenance thread because I can just move it later.

For the record, you probably don't need to level another unit to finish this map, but the two I recommended are useful for a lot of scenarios in the future, particularly when we get a spectre (youkai) map. We have a few spectres spawning on 90 AP as well. They take half damage from physical, so Bells and Songs are strong because Songs can actually attack them while healing.