Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    @Mikan

Welp 1500 bread event run gave me this

As you said it was from an extra battle with a BOX - but I forgot to check if the box dropping item or no for girl drop.

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

IGN
    illyrin
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    917 Post(s)
    Yes, it's the typical routine.

If you get the extra battle and the red chest and it drops a chest when you beat it, you'll either get pies or a ticket.

If the red chest doesn't drop anything, you rolled one of the event girls.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, it's the typical routine.

If you get the extra battle and the red chest and it drops a chest when you beat it, you'll either get pies or a ticket.

If the red chest doesn't drop anything, you rolled one of the event girls.
    @Mikan Viviane can't help it. She's like a 1* normally (2*? I don't know I don't normally keep 1* and 2* employees). Plus, she doesn't want to look that scary. And the drops for the 3* and 4* girls is really easy - it should be trivial to get all of the non-5*s provided you log in somewhat often.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1123 Post(s)
    I just got Ainnor myself from red chest. Btw does the new employee increase the chance to get red chest too? They cannot equip +4 Halloween weapons. I wonder if I should just leave them at home?

Rep
    Mentioned
    2437 Post(s)
    lol 2k ticket map extra battle silver box gives me a girl and gold box gives me bread basket.

So bread basket > 4* girl lol

Rep
    Mentioned
    693 Post(s)
    @Mikan Event Equipment only works on the normal event map, none of the ticket maps are affected, and as far as we know, Halloween girls don't work.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1123 Post(s)
    @Folseus Ahh that's too bad. They got pretty nice costume and it's Halloween party. -__- Well I guess they can still participate on those ticket maps.

Btw are those mask has special effect or something? I wonder why we got to use an urgent ticket to farm it?

IGN
    illyrin
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    917 Post(s)
    The masks are almost a free farm if you have 15 minutes to spare. It costs 100 bread a run - it's practically free. They drop a similar accessory to the one from the Halloween 2015 event except the optional stats are better now (primary +MATK, secondary +PATK I think -- the OP stat is +crit). The rate of +4s is bad, and you're basically farming for secondary stats. The highest mask I've gotten is +105 critical rate - so I'm sure someone out there has gotten 150? Maybe 200 crit rate?

Provided your bread regen is reasonably close to endgame rates you can run the map for 15 minutes straight and you won't dip underneath 8000 bread (I don't even dip under 8500). If you have max bread to start, you can run it for 15 minutes, wait less than 30 minutes and then have full bread to do a "real" quest.

Last edited by illyrin; 10-21-2018 at 09:23 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1123 Post(s)
    @illyrin Ahh I see, sounds like RNG trying to fish a +4 with a good secondary stat. Might get a good one or might not. Hmmm. -__-

I do prefer crafting, once you get the recipe to level 20, you can get +4 more reliably, then just wait for good RNG with the secondary stats. :)

Last edited by Mikan; 10-21-2018 at 09:27 AM.

IGN
    illyrin
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    917 Post(s)
    @MikanYou can't craft it sadly. Otherwise you could just anvil it and get three stats no matter what. Right now, even with a +4 I've yet to get one with three stats. Two at most. Most have one. A few have none.

Rep
    Mentioned
    693 Post(s)
    Some other things to note:

When you've completed the scenarios, you will get random rewards for every 500 pies you collect from this list

Whenever you decide to go collect your rewards, they will appear in this same order. As such, if you've gotten any Fairy's Sweet Sake from your rewards, you will receive them first, followed by Pumpkin Muffins, then Magical Furnaces, etc. Luckily, the reward accepting is very fast so you're not stuck waiting.
    Fairy's Sweet Sake are very rare. I got my first one at ~50k (i.e. 25k more pies after completing scenario), which is 50 rewards. I lucked out and got two more at ~100k and haven't gotten any more since.