Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Rep
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    @Fiir-chan Those are event equipments. They don't give any special bonus though, only raw stat.

IGN (for most game): Akagi

Rep
    Mentioned
    1124 Post(s)
    I didn't get any of the new 5 stars, but between the character drop and the pumpkin pie 4* 3* envelope reward, managed to max out all the 4 stars 3 stars event characters, they are pretty strong now and costume Recca looks really nice. :)

I do like this type of event, where we can make an effort and rewarded with the new characters at the end. Events where the new characters are exclusive envelope is so harsh, we need to be super lucky or spending shine stones, sometimes we don't get anything, very sad happening. >_<

I hope they continue this style. :)

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I can safely say this event was the worst of the costume events so far. It was fairly hard to obtain the much needed sake, instead you got swamped with coin bags, tickets and other fairly useless stuff, which you dont need in so large quantities. For someone that only really needs the sake, 34 event envelope, pumpkin pie and lolipops, this was sure frustrating. Needless to say, the two event 5s avoided me... And just read from a buddy, even the other girls avoided him and he did not get enough envelopes to max out the four girls.

Apart from that, I had the feeling the chance to obtain useful stuff, most notably sake, decreased as you farmed the event more and more.

Rep
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Managed to get all girls with the exception of Armonica-tan; precisely the one I wanted the most.

"Now, let’s open the curtains on our play.
    A hell fire banquet of fear and madness, where even the ashes will be burnt to nothing!
    " - One of 72 Demon Gods of Solomon, The Demon God Belial