Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5166 Post(s)

Game/Maint Update 26/Oct 2018 Patch

A maint will be held on 26/Oct 2018 (Friday). The saury event will end after this patch. The patch also includes a new remodel for a certain Class A destroyer (Kagerou/Yuugumo).

(Probably Tanikaze, as hinted by the line こいつぁ粋だねぇ)

Patchnote:

1. End of Saury event.

2. Removal of certain Saury lines, but also implemented a couple of new Saury lines and CG.

3. Introduction of Fall/Winter uniform and casual wear CG, as well as Halloween CG.

4. Introduction of Fall lines.

5. New furniture

6. New Akashi menu:

12.7cm type A kai 3 with HAFD
    38cm quad gun
    10cm+hafd for Suzutsuki

7. Buff for the following ships:

Max torp of Urakaze kai D
    Max torp of Hamakaze kai B
    Max FP and torp of Isokaze kai B

8. Introduction of 5 new quests.

9. Introduction of Tanikaze kai D. She doesn't need a BP.

Quest:
    精強「第十七駆逐隊」を編成せよ!
    Form a fleet with Urakaze kai D, Tanikaze Kai D, Isokaze Kai B, and Hamakaze Kai B

精強「十七駆」、猛特訓!
    Win PVP in a day 4 times with a fleet including Urakaze kai D, Tanikaze Kai D, Isokaze Kai B, and Hamakaze Kai B

精強「十七駆」、北へ、南へ!
    Sortie in 1-5, 3-2, 7-1, 5-1 with a fleet including Urakaze kai D, Tanikaze Kai D, Isokaze Kai B, and Hamakaze Kai B (Rank you need is unknown)

航空戦力の強化 (quarterly)
    Scrap 3 carrier fighter, 3 DB, 3 DB and 3 sesaplane recon. Prepare 1800 baxuite and a skilled pilot.

「第七駆逐隊」、南西諸島を駆ける!
    Sortie 2-1, 2-2, 2-3 and 2-4 with a fleet including 2 from Akebono, Ushio, Sazanami, Oboro.

Last edited by 211303; 10-26-2018 at 12:09 PM.
    The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2443 Post(s)
    Well, Tanikaze is the last of DesDiv 17 that haven't gotten the new remodel. Unless somehow it turns out to be beaver,,,

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5166 Post(s)

- - - Updated - - -

New quests would reward another late model quad torp and a zero sonar. Pretty practical reward I guess.

IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Reminder that the reward for the quarterly includes the golden Zuiun (631) needed for the Seiran(631) quest. You know the one... the one that is sitting in everyone's quest list that didn't rank/missed winter '17 =P

Rep
    Mentioned
    2443 Post(s)
    I think it's just me missing it the first time. But if the quest 「第七駆逐隊」、南西諸島を駆ける! did not appear for anyone, (one of) the requirement may be the monthly 6-1 since I just noticed it after finally completing the last S rank needed after all the DE hunting earlier yesterday.

EDIT: Which should I pick for 航空戦力の強化 (quarterly) if I have all of them? Or should I hold out for now?

Last edited by ofi123; 10-26-2018 at 02:03 PM.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5166 Post(s)
    @ofi123 No hint that this quest will be updated in the future, and none of the equipment is useful to an old player. Just pick whatever you want.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2443 Post(s)
    @211303

Thanks, but I find none of them justifiable for a skilled pilot and 1800 bauxite.

Server
    Explosive Licking Castle
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1628 Post(s)
    It's worth pointing out that the new quests are great for people who are interested in filling the kandex and collecting as much stuff as possible.

Type 0 Sonar has only been a ranking reward so far, and, while questionably useful in actual battles, the only sonar equippable by quite a lot of large ships.
    Type 32 (Skilled) is outclassed for all practical purposes, but can't be acquired except through Akashi upgrades. Grabbing it would save a pile of screws for completionists.
    And of course the fabled orange Zuiun for the quest, or to replace the copy that was consumed by the quest.

I thoroughly approve of making as much equipment in the game acquirable as possible!

KanDex First Completed 16 February 2016 // HQ Lvl 120! 9 March 2016 // 3rd Anniversary with Hiyou! 31 March 2018

Kancolle RPG Replay Circle アホウドリ @ C95 二日目(日)よ-40b
    Twitch

Rep
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    I am only missing the Model 32 Skilled, will just take that plane and ignore this recurring quest afterward.
    I think this quest is totally redundant though.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the 12.7cm Twin Gun Mount Model A Kai 3 (Wartime Modification) + AAFD can now be modernized with Uranami.

My event guides: Summer 2016 / Fall 2016
    Stream is currently offline: http://www.twitch.tv/kuronia
    Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!