Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    So, I can try to craft a +3 weapon even after the event is over, nice.
    Thanks for your answer, I tried with the Prisma☆Hammer but got only a +1 weapon. (Before trying I though the option was for upgrading existing weapons.)
    I think I'll wait to have more resources to use the Prisma☆Hammer+ and the Magical Furnace.

Last edited by MiyuM; 11-07-2018 at 06:54 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    @MiyuM Oh that's quite smart. :) Come to think about it, It is possible to reroll with the Android
    Hold up... you can do that? Does that work for everything? Oh dear lord the possibilities...

Rep
    Mentioned
    1123 Post(s)
    @Bipa Any games in Google Play can be reroll. But it's only good for people that haven't started the game yet. It's useless for people like me that already progress in the game, because it means I got to start over with a new account. If you interested, just search it on Google, there are a lot of guides how to reroll on Google Play.

Right now in Kanpani because we're doing the Prisma Illya collabo and they giving that free 5* 4* envelope. It's a good time to jump in into this game. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    @Mikan Ah, I see. Dang, got excited over nothing, haha. Thanks for the reply though.

I've been fairly lucky over the month or so that I've been playing the android version, so I wouldn't want to reroll. Though I'd kill for a Rose, Elsa or Siegfried :( Warrior/Berserker>Ronin

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    as this is a returning event any info about part 2?or there's no part 2?

Rep
    Mentioned
    693 Post(s)
    @tempetahu0 The event ends on Friday.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    The blue ticket, according to the JP Wiki has character drop Miyu and Kuro. Not sure if that true or not? If someone can confirm it?
    Yes. I got Kuro and Illya from shinning star ticket. Feel good man.

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1123 Post(s)
    @Opeth007 Congrats. =)

I haven't seen one myself, so far only Irikuma +3 from red chest. You must be really lucky. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    i managed to buy the 5 * 4 * envelope from shop hoping for miyu but i was only met with that sweet sweet disappointment. am now 48/50 away from that quest reward 5 * 4 * and i am ready for even more disappointment. kuro and illya are with me now, only miyu left

"I get it Kyousaru, you smoke weed everytime you do your art."

IGN
    KradHunter
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Considering how things are going, it seems yet again I won't be getting either Illya or Miyu... already bought that 5* 4* envelope and I'm 33/50 away from the quest reward one...

Married to Nagato on August 19, 2015