Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1130 Post(s)
    @oryxlynx Envelopes with (1x) means only 1 character appeared (random from the pool).

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    @Mikan I hate how that ended up being Beatrice for me when it could have been literally any one of them T_T

Rem, please come to meee!

Edit: Welp, got Emilia then Crusch from some fairy sake, so that's 4/6 if you count Felix & Beatrice

Last edited by Bipa; 12-01-2018 at 01:28 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    697 Post(s)
    The Random 1x Envelope can drop from Spirit Garden, but they've very rare, and they're also probably like 93% Beatrice or Felix.
    Spirit Garden seems to have a pretty decent drop rate for Sakes too. You just need to have the Insignia active for increased gold chest rates, which ends up being pretty expensive. Bread drop rate seems forgiving so you can get a decent amount of runs in sometimes.
    I think Insignia on Library still ends breaking even if not getting a bit extra on medals if you start with 9000 Bread, though it might be luck. You certainly won't be increasing in medal count very much, but you can get more tickets and whatnot.

Apparently, Library can have intruders you can recruit too, which is probably the rarest thing that can happen this event, right?

Rep
    Mentioned
    2449 Post(s)
    Does the Royal Selection Insignia increase the gold chest rate in spirit garden (green ticket)? Asking this to confirm that I am just having shit luck.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Does anyone know whether the great postbox obtained from buying 20 stones affects the other types of sake too? In particular does it increase the chance for the young ogre from ogre sake?

Apart from this, this event seems perfect for whales to use cash. You get extra presents for just buying the stones and using them for the abble sake packs.

Rep
    Mentioned
    697 Post(s)
    @kurayami1234 The Ogre Sakes aren't affected by postboxes. They have the same individual rate for Young Rem/Ram as the great postbox has for the other individual ★5 by default.

- - - Updated - - -
    @ofi123 It should apply to every event map.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    New level of sales. Im scare they'll use this feature in future, pay for your limited girls, no more (free).

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1130 Post(s)
    Cleared everything, except for the last Boss Rush stage, that was impossible. >_<

IGN
    illyrin
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    919 Post(s)
    @Mikan Did you use nuts? Well I guess they're not nuts, the Boko Seed things. Pop three of them with a full president bar and the last mission is much more doable, especially with self-rez armor.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by illyrin; Yesterday at 11:56 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1130 Post(s)
    @illyrin Oh that's right, I forgot about those nuts. =D