Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    After the return of the Fate collab that got me a collabgirl I missed during the first run, I was getting hope up to see a return of the nogame nolife collabs too. But this is fine too. Of this story, the target would be Krush, but it is possible she is not significant enough to warrant representation here.

@Opeth007

I remember there being two kemomin officers that addressed each other with oneechan and oniisan. A kemomin girl, albeit a minor character.

Rep
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Two more days before the full announcement and they've already added Emilia. I wonder what they're going to do with the silhouette.

Rep
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Maintenance is on Thursday instead of Friday, so it looks like the full teaser site will unlock and the event will begin on the same day?

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiir-chan View Post
    wait. how many characters are there, the space is still too wide. are they going by the novels? will shaula and echidna be there too?
    Why those two characters particularly?

Rep
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    @Fili because they were far off into the series so i was kind of expecting them but we're going by the content in the anime instead so its great too. on another note, I sometimes wish that collab characters get their own unique stances like how ep3 weapons give our girls their art stances

"I get it Kyousaru, you smoke weed everytime you do your art."

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    @Fiir-chan But why would you expect a random character like Shaula when characters like Priscilla, Elsa, etc were not announced?

Last edited by Fili; 11-24-2018 at 08:52 AM.

IGN
    KradHunter
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    424 Post(s)
    Oh boy, now this collab is one I'm excited about!... which also means I won't be getting any of them...

Married to Nagato on August 19, 2015

Rep
    Mentioned
    1151 Post(s)
    This looks so formidable. There are 6 of them 5 stars characters in this event. >_<

Rep
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    this one, is it random or choose?

[Limited] Re:Zero Envelope (1x)
    A mysterious envelope from residents of another world. Receive one resume from either Emilia, Rem, Ram, Crusch, Beatrice, or Felix. [Limited: Until the 12/21 (Fri) maintenance]

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oryxlynx View Post
    this one, is it random or choose?

[Limited] Re:Zero Envelope (1x)
    A mysterious envelope from residents of another world. Receive one resume from either Emilia, Rem, Ram, Crusch, Beatrice, or Felix. [Limited: Until the 12/21 (Fri) maintenance]
    Random as always.

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.