Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Commander
    IGN
    Zarael
    Rep
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Does anyone ever knew what happen with the Re:Zero pre-campaign thing with the 2 units you got to roll?
    While I only managed to get Beatrice as the only Re:Zero unit from that campaign, I did get Florence, someone I don't have yet.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1166 Post(s)
    @Zarael You should already get them if you had link your Twitter account with your Kanpani account. The time limit was Dec 21st when the Rezero collabo over. Not sure if you can make it, if you try to link it now. The event already over 2 days ago.

Last edited by Mikan; 12-23-2018 at 12:00 PM.

Commander
    IGN
    Zarael
    Rep
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    @Mikan I was under the assumption that you had to link your twitter account to roll. Either way, I didn't get anything, kind of bummed.

Edit: Just checked, apparently it wasn't linked. Sucks that that I rolled daily for the pre-campagin for nothing then.

Last edited by Zarael; 12-23-2018 at 03:57 PM.