Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1152 Post(s)
    @Fiir-chan That's very lucky. I haven't even seen a single 5 stars from this gacha, at a point I'm start thinking maybe this gacha is rigged.

Thanks for the screenshot, that gives me hope that the 5 stars are exist there. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    I got Ellie on my second draw in that special gacha. Just to get her in-game as well on the next day's daily draw............

"Now, let’s open the curtains on our play.
    A hell fire banquet of fear and madness, where even the ashes will be burnt to nothing!
    " - One of 72 Demon Gods of Solomon, The Demon God Belial

Rep
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    @Mikan yeah its really lucky to get two. I also had to suffer on passing out on some really nice looking 4 stars along the way

- - - Updated - - -
    @Ophis that is physically painful damn i dont want to experience that

"I get it Kyousaru, you smoke weed everytime you do your art."

Rep
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    when is this game going to give us a challenging map? something along the lines of when we had those red assassination bosses
    surely this game must be losing playerbase due to lack of motivation..

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    @Uthr Pendragon

I think one of the reasons for the lack of challenge missions is the introduction of the fourth promotion not too long ago. Even as a kinda hardcore player I have not yet raised all girls I want to the new lvlcap. Thats alot to do, so people should be busy lvling girls. Atleast thats the explanation I can give concerning myself.
    Not everyone is a day1 veteran though. The huge amount of BFE that were given out at the anniversary and also in the current campaign increased the amount of 5s for late joiners too. It has to be considered that I only had to push most girls from the old cap to the new cap, which still takes time, but imagine lvling a fresh army of girls from the scratch. That will take alot of time.

For this event I see a potential challenge though. The white whale would make a good worldboss.

IGN
    KradHunter
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    424 Post(s)
    Ok, so far I got Beatrice and Ferris... I just hope I get the others during the event

Married to Nagato on August 19, 2015

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    On a far off sidenote, the two sakura miko girls were in the event draw despite not being in the normal draw. Discovered this with my last draw before the maint.