Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2449 Post(s)

[DMM] Hisshou Dungeon Unei Houhou

Hey wait a minute, the Japanese title seems familiar...oh right it's this novel. Hmm, I wonder if more novels going to games first is due to it being more profitable to license out for a gacha game then for an anime in hopes of selling more novels.

All age version: here
    R18 version: here

Guess I can go reread the translation since I forgot where I left off.

Well, if I used NU's English Associated Name this would become "The Way to Absolute Dungeon Administration ? There Is No Reason To Meet With the Opponent!" which is long for a thread title..

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    "R-18 Version"

Huh? Is the LN an ero-novel?