Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Could someone give me an advice for limit break 6*?

This is my 6* list. This event is good for collecting money to buy limit break material 6*, but I don't know which one is good. Can someone give me advice?

https://i.imgur.com/dajbr74.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/35eqOYt.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/yFUYmMG.jpg

ps* Sorry, kinda hard to upload images.

Last edited by jenderal313; 11-25-2018 at 04:27 AM. Reason: forget to upload the image

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'd suggest either Malbork or Warwick because a plains/water shield is really useful, Fukuchiyama because her strategem is super useful, Lindos if you don't have another more powerful staff, and maybe Ishiyama-Gobou and Suifu as long as you don't have Oosaka and Schoenbrunn. You already seem to have good coverage on most other roles from all those upgraded 5*. I haven't really used the Madoka collab 6* enough to know if they're worth investing in, so you're on your own there.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    For staff, I don't any premium beside her except from event. Though I can manage it, maybe. For healer, I have Oosaka, but it is really hard to max and limit break 7*.

Yeah mostly, I am using castle from event since it is more easier to limit break them and max them.

Rep
    Mentioned
    697 Post(s)
    In the 70s is pretty acceptable for the majority of content. Higher is definitely stronger so if you get a ★5 in her 90s, she might be stronger than a ★6, but a ★7 typically has overwhelmingly powerful skills/stratagems that a ★5 can't replace.

From your team, on top of what EnragedFilia recommended, I would recommend Yanagi-no-gosho as she's a very strong bow with the ki she can generate.
    Iyo-Matsuyama is also regarded as a very strong castle due to her stratagem, but I don't feel like levels really increase her effectiveness as much.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1130 Post(s)
    Adding what everyone already said. I would recommend Homura. Reason: She's currently a unique Ki generator in this game. Other characters with Ki Generator, when they are deployed there is a cool down time before their Ki generator token can be deployed, while Homura herself is a Ki generator, the moment she is placed on the map, she already start to generate Ki for you. Makes her the most efficient Ki generator in this game right now.

Cons to this, because she's a magical girl, she's actually weaker than the Shiromusu at full size, which makes her actually lower priority to limit break. There are a lot more crucial unit to limit break like shield, healer, etc.

Pro to this, if you going to use her a lot, might as well strengthen her, make her more useful. :)

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    For Homura, imo she is more like a combination of shield and kunai, but with demerit. I agree with she is most efficient ki generator.

For Iyo-Matsuyama, yeah her stratagem is good. Heck, with just her stratagem, any kind of melee Shiromusume can handle boss like piece of cake.

Everything you guys mentioned is good. Now it is become harder for me to choose. Furthermore, I get 6* Kogura-jou last night. Finally I have a good premium cannon castle. Although I will choose Yanagi since she is a bow who can increase allies attack and ki generator. Somehow I like Shiromusume who can increase ATK/ASPD for allies than other shiromusume who increase other status.