Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    all ive heard is yuudachi, shigure, ayanami, isokaze, arashi, hagikaze, jintsu, naganami, shiranui should be saved. Murasame should be used here... but sadly it seems like both english and japanese forums are very low on actual information in general. More so than any other event I've ever seen. So its hard to say.

Rep
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    E1 Hard cleared!

Notable drops: Fujinami

Part 1: 4 DDs with 8 daihatsus for shortest route and quick clear (node support for assurance)
    Part 2: 1CL 5DDs, use vanguard at node B, and line ahead for the rest (boss support for assurance)

Part 1

Part 2

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    E-1 Hard Cleared

Phase 1

Route: ABCEFG

Murasame (lv96): 2x130mm B-13, T13 Kai
    Kuma (lv96): 2xSKC34, T33
    Isonami (lv93): 2xDrum, 12.7cm
    Hatsuharu (lv98): 10cmHA+FD, 10cmHA, T33
    Fumizuki (lv77): Daihatsu, Toku Daihatsu, Drum
    Ooshio (lv88): Daihatsu 11th, Daihatsu, Daihatsu T89

Phase 2: BHCL

Ooshio (lv88): 2x10cmHA, T33
    Kuma (lv96): 2xSKC34, T33
    Isonami (lv93): 2x12.7cm Type-B (+1, non-mod), Searchlight
    Hatsuharu (lv98): 10cmHA+FD, 10cmHA, T33
    Fumizuki (lv77): 12.7cmHA Type-B, 10cmHA+FD (+8), T33
    Murasame (lv96): 2x130mm B-13, T13 Kai

Boss Support

Kirishima (lv99): 2x46cm, FuMO25, T33
    Hiei (lv99): 2x46cm, 3xT42
    Naganami (lv94): 12.7cm Type-D, 2xT13 Kai
    Kongou (lv99): 2x46cm, T22 K4 (+4), T32 (+1)
    Makigumo (lv94): 12.7cm Type-D, 2xT13 Kai
    Haruna (lv99): 2x41cm, T42

Phase 1 is easy and Phase 2 is hard. More specifically, Phase 2 LD is hard. I didn't encounter any problem chipping the boss gauge down and even scored a clean kill. It's getting the LD kill that proved troublesome and I ended up spending at least 12 runs before I killed the boss.

Anyway, notable drop is Hamanami.

Rep
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    E-1 Hard was super easy. Ken G's use of (4) high level DDs carrying 8 Daihatsu worked really well (only need 1x S rank to clear in 3 runs--I had 2x S Ranks).
    Cleared the 2nd phase and did not realize I was on last dance.

Node support is not needed for either phase; Boss Support is optional but recommended for both phases (recommended to secure S rank in Phase I).

https://imgur.com/a/H47FNZS

WINTER 2019 Progress Report
    甲甲甲

IGN
    Ari-kun
    Server
    パラオ泊地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    861 Post(s)
    I'm really beginning to get tired of this game. That's three times now that the E-1 boss walks away with less than 25 HP. I mean this is just fucking E-1! I got sparkled high level ships with boss support mind you! I'm already late coming into this event and I get this bullshit?

"Without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock ticking"

Started: 11/14/14 LSC Graduation: 7/7/16 First Kandex Completion: 5/21/17
    Remaining EOS: Sagiri My K2 List

Rep
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Okay, I need help! I've been stuck on Last Dance Kill for the past 4 DAYS!!! What's wrong with my fleet? Please tell me. Despite playing for over three years, I am a terrible player... (i used google translate on my fleet deckbuilder thing, I dunno if maybe the kanji might be easier for people to get)

Fleet:

Support:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by manacycler; 01-08-2019 at 01:57 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4874 Post(s)
    @manacycler

1. You only have 1DD with a good bonus. The 2 gun + 1 radar bonus is only 1.15x. Murasame has 1.5x and the Asashio-class have 1.3x. Try using those if you have them. They'll beat out most other girls using the gun/radar bonus.FYI TCI is overkill for this map.
    2. Do you have Yura? She has a 1.25x bonus and will be much more useful.
    3. Your support fleet is a mess. Why are you using fit guns? Fit doesn't matter in support go for firepower. Then 2 radars on each BB. Also, dump one of the BBs for a CV with 1-2 dive bombers and 2-3 radar.

Rep
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    @Leyana Okay thank you, that did it after another 4 runs. So yeah, I swapped out all the other girls, I hadn't been using Harusame earlier since she was only level 60. And my support fleet was a mess because I had no idea that was how support fleets worked. Again, terrible player