Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: What's your hobby

Hmm ..on the computer, I like to play Tera Online and Kancolle ~
    on the 3DS, Bravely Default, FE:A, ACNL, Pokemon,
    general hobbies include art (mostly digital, though I do enjoy traditional now and then, mostly sketches or using copics), arranging and composing music,
    playing the piano, cooking, and doing a ton of online shopping (be it clothes, games, pencils, or furniture, anything and everything)

forever deciding between Kaga and Kiso
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ my art tumblr ]
    dying over fe:if // oboro is my queen. sorry not sorry
    Umikaze doesn't exist and E-4 farming can go die.

IGN
    S.Razelrink
    Server
    Paramushir Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

what do I do in my spare time... apart from playing rhythm games such as beatmania IIDX, and games which friends have dragged me into, I also make papier mache crafts and work with a bit of wood, translate manga/revising japanese language, playing the piano (badly, I can't even read sheet music) and drawing when I have something I want to draw!

I've been trying to learn how to cook more dishes recently as well, but I never find that I have all the ingredients I need for certain recipes I want to cook, so I don't actually end up cooking most of the time... :'(

Quote Originally Posted by mimasho View Post
    Hmm ..on the computer, I like to play Tera Online and Kancolle ~
    on the 3DS, Bravely Default, FE:A, ACNL, Pokemon,
    general hobbies include art (mostly digital, though I do enjoy traditional now and then, mostly sketches or using copics), arranging and composing music,
    playing the piano, cooking, and doing a ton of online shopping (be it clothes, games, pencils, or furniture, anything and everything)
    internet shopping is great because you have like everything in the world to purchase while sitting in the comfort of your own chair at home! the only bad thing that I don't like about it is shipping costs (unless I'm going somewhere to pick things up) and the quality of goods you're getting. most often it's okay but there are times that the things you get are just ghastly! like that microphone I bought because my friends wanted me to skype with them, yes.. that had a damaged USB port, bent inwards which I had to bend with pliers to get it to fit into a USB port x___x

thanks to Lycanous for the not-so-existent yet still great signature! I'll get it back one day..

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anime
    Eroge
    Watching and Playing SC2
    Kancolle
    Random MMOs

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1. slacking around
    2. play games (kancolle mostly)
    3. create music (mostly remixing)

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by S.Razelrink View Post
    what do I do in my spare time... apart from playing rhythm games such as beatmania IIDX, and games which friends have dragged me into, I also make papier mache crafts and work with a bit of wood, translate manga/revising japanese language, playing the piano (badly, I can't even read sheet music) and drawing when I have something I want to draw!

I've been trying to learn how to cook more dishes recently as well, but I never find that I have all the ingredients I need for certain recipes I want to cook, so I don't actually end up cooking most of the time... :'(

internet shopping is great because you have like everything in the world to purchase while sitting in the comfort of your own chair at home! the only bad thing that I don't like about it is shipping costs (unless I'm going somewhere to pick things up) and the quality of goods you're getting. most often it's okay but there are times that the things you get are just ghastly! like that microphone I bought because my friends wanted me to skype with them, yes.. that had a damaged USB port, bent inwards which I had to bend with pliers to get it to fit into a USB port x___x
    Whoo, we have lots in common ! haha ~
    indeed ! I do it quite often to pass the time ; m ; I'm a huge impulsive shopper ~
    And I agree ! Most of the time I order from places that I trust/have actively bought from, but you really never know ! consistency isn't a thing that many stores have ~
    also yes, shipping cost can be painful at times ~ ; A ;
    I've spent $500 on shipping once, because I bought shoes in bulk from Europe -____- luckily, my parents paid for it lol (though to be fair, it was the size of two boxes that I could probably crawl into)
    though the internet can be misleading on occasion, stock photos always look so much better, don't they ?
    I'm also getting a few Kancolle nendoroids (first time getting them), but I'm having my cousins in Japan ship them over so the shipping cost won't be that expensive ; m ;
    hopefully nothing will break xD

but yay, the sacrifices I make for my hobbies/current interests ! * q *

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ my art tumblr ]

IGN
    S.Razelrink
    Server
    Paramushir Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

@mimasho waaaaaaaait... two human-sized boxes of shoes from europe?? everything I buy in a year could probably not fit into two boxes that big! what kind of shoes were they? when I went to korea, some of my friends bought so many clothes since it was so cheap in local currency, they had to ship two boxes back otherwise the carry-on luggage back home would've been humongous!

the stock photos are so deceptive, I always get suspicious of them now... but then again you usually get what you pay for, so I'm not always too fussed, unless it's an excessively priced item that really isn't as good as it should be!

nendoroids! which ones were you getting? I'm not really a figure-collector myself, but I told myself I'd buy the best yudachi figurine I can find when it's released, and just leave it at that for the next few years! my room is messy and filled with everything from anything, so I have to be careful as to what I bring into my room :')

high five, my fellow buying-fanatic friend!!

thanks to Lycanous for the not-so-existent yet still great signature! I'll get it back one day..

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@S.Razelrink haha yeah, I LOVE shoes XD
    heels and wedges, mostly ! I don't wear anything under five inches, and I love unique designs that I can't find elsewhere * q *
    oh my gosh, I buy clothes from korea all the time ! it is cheap, and if you find the right kind, the quality's not bad either ! * U *

exactly, usually I'd rather pay a bit higher for better quality * U *
    but yeah, gotta avoid those people who overprice -___-

aaah same here !! I've never bought figures or the such in my life ; u ;
    I'll buy some fan created things on storenvy and etc, but I decided to just go for it this time XD
    after all, I have a feeling that I'll enjoy kancolle for a long time !
    I wanted to get a nice collection, so I'm getting Shimakaze (though I don't really like her all that much), Kaga, Akagi, and Kongou ~
    I also plan to get the petit collection since my grandmother's going to asia next month ! * U *
    I just redecorated my room, so there's a ton of space everywhere, and i'll be moving into an apartment for uni later this month,
    so gotta buy a ton of stuff to fill it up ! * U *

and yes, shopping is the best therapy for everything ! well, that and games xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ my art tumblr ]

IGN
    S.Razelrink
    Server
    Paramushir Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

@mimasho I know right... korea has probably the best looking *and* cheapest clothes I know, if you go there to buy it! the exchange rate was also really good for us (we got about 1150won per AUD) so paying $25 for a winter jacket there was reeeeaally good for us. you could expect to pay about $150+ for a similar jacket in australia! q___q everything in that place was home-designed and run by one or two people (usually couples) so you could get really unique designs and patterns (hand made) for a really fair price! I loved korea for that, but unfortunately there wasn't much else apart from shopping spreeees

shimakaze nendoroid: it is something every collector must have whether they like it or not : ) I actually bought a shimakaze rubber phone strap before I actually played the game, but purchasing it made me curious and actually brought me into the game. shimakaze was also my favourite shipgirl before I knew about yudachi, so I always have a special place for her in my heart :') I'd really like to see some pictures of your collection once they all come in!

for the rest of the talks, it would be off-topic to delve into further, so I'll just spam your visitor inbox about it!

the best part about buying something online is probably waiting for it... you feel so excited, then when you finally get it, you're just in a state of 'happy' until it slowly dies down! hahaha

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AgentD View Post
    sleep :)
    I'm jealous. Sleep is a luxury for me.

Anyways my hobbies are:

-Writing Light Novels
    -Gunpla making
    -listening to music
    -reading anything that catches my fancy
    -God eater burst
    -Monhun
    -Photography on the side
    -Collecting Nendoroids
    -Listverse (Will destroy your life)
    -Doing shady business deals on the side
    -Valkyrie Crusade
    -Watching Anime and Kamen Rider shows
    -Window shopping (IRL and via Online Shops)

Erm Interests,you ask? Perverse ones...?

---That is classified info.

Gensui Kaigun Taisho (元帥海軍大将) Hynaio's Avatar
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My hobbies are:
    - Gaming (although recently it's been far less than in the past)
    - Listening to music
    - Cooking
    - Golf (if I have time)
    - Scouting (Scouts Movement)
    - watching anime
    - reading manga
    - watching stuff on youtube
    - Sailing (only occasionally because it's quite expensive)

That's pretty much it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shioi, you're next.