Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread

Thread: Top 15 Stats

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Top 15 Stats

Our top 15 stats is arguably the most popular feature on the forum among many others including @usernames, shop system, card template system, etc etc.

Because of this, I've been putting a lot of time and effort into trying to make our module better for people to use. I also want a little bit of feedback now that I have officially started working on improving this module (refer to point 3)

1. Auto reload
    The module will automatically refresh new posts every X seconds. This way you can just stay on the main page and not have to refresh pages all the time or clicking on the pesky reload button.

2. Trimmed letters for threads
    I had a lot of problem with this. Right now, the top 15 stats look fine on every theme, but especially on Beacon Fluid (our default theme currently), the number of letters on the thread is too short (you can't read like half the thread title). I'm working on having different number of trimmed letters depending on what theme is being used.

3. Tabs
    Instead of having practically every forum thread in one top 15 stats module, I am incorporating (or at least trying my damnest to) tabs which can contain threads from different categories. That way I can make a tab only containing Kancolle related posts, or a tab only containing news, etc...

The feedback I would like to ask is:
    What kind of tabs do you want to see? You can include more than one subforum on a tab (you can have Anime Discussion and Manga Discussion on same tab, for example).

<@Saya> wat is ani3m
    <@Dargoth> don't pretend you aren't the most hardcore otaku in the channel

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Re: Top 15 Stats

a Gaming tab would be very helpful in keeping me posted in the latest news in the games I watch...

and maybe a tab for Currently I am listening to... to see if there's a music I wanna listen to?

"A hot night with me is as spicy as spicy can get"