Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1629 Post(s)

KC Server Connection issues

Last day or so I've seen a marked increase in server connection issues. Using KC3 Kai, but had the same thing (though maybe not quite as bad) with EO (still use that as well). Had a hard time logging back in for a couple hours (long delay, time out connection) - eventually could do so, but took a few tries. Now can log in OK so that problem fixed, but getting this pop-up warning several times in the past few hours. Oddly, I'm not booted out/disconnected all the time. Just click OK and it works, but there are times when crash and have to log back in.

[Edit] Aaaand... back to logging into the game issues. ZERO problems with internet connection generally. :/

Wondering if anyone else is having these issues. Doesn't seem like much I can do about other than hope it doesn't happen while sortieing on event map.

Thanks.

Last edited by goesto11; 01-10-2019 at 04:50 AM.
    Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5448 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goesto11 View Post
    Last day or so I've seen a marked increase in server connection issues. Using KC3 Kai, but had the same thing (though maybe not quite as bad) with EO (still use that as well). Had a hard time logging back in for a couple hours (long delay, time out connection) - eventually could do so, but took a few tries. Now can log in OK so that problem fixed, but getting this pop-up warning several times in the past few hours. Oddly, I'm not booted out/disconnected all the time. Just click OK and it works, but there are times when crash and have to log back in.

[Edit] Aaaand... back to logging into the game issues. ZERO problems with internet connection generally. :/

Wondering if anyone else is having these issues. Doesn't seem like much I can do about other than hope it doesn't happen while sortieing on event map.

Thanks.
    There was a ddos attack on the login server last night.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1629 Post(s)
    @211303: Ah, well that explains. That being said, WHY would anyone want to do a DDOS attack on the server? Just don't like the game or something?

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5448 Post(s)
    Seems the DDOS attack resume again. If you are having connection issue, that's probably it.

The sexiest bridge ever made.