Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Well it's been a while since this topic hasn’t been updated.
    For those who don’t follow the news on the figures but are interested, here some summary: (All my pictures are taken from tsukiboard)
    Note: I haven’t included the nendoroids because there are too many.

From Max Factory:
    We have the Takao’s prototype. She exist in two versions (light and heavy armament) like Atago.
    [+] Spoiler

The figma Prinz Eugen was paint
    [+] Spoiler

From GSC:
    A little preview of the colorization of Prinz Eugen beside her figma version.
    [+] Spoiler

From Amakuni:
    Protoype unpainted of Libeccio
    [+] Spoiler

Announcement of Kashima’s figure
    [+] Spoiler

An Haruna Kai Ni available in two versions (a limited version with the patch and a regular version without the patch) already in preorder.
    [+] Spoiler

Release date expected for 10/2016

And finaly, a prototype of Mutsu
    [+] Spoiler

As a reminder, Amakuni is a great manufacturer who make one of the best Amatsukaze's figure.

Many announcements from Aoshima:
    A Nagato’s figure
    [+] Spoiler

Prototype of Hayasui’s figure
    [+] Spoiler

Prototypes of Zuikaku and Shoukaku
    [+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

(Note : Shoukaku is already in preorder. Release date expected for 07/2016)

Announcement of Graf Zeppelin’s figure
    [+] Spoiler

From Ques Q:
    Announce of Teruzuki’s figure
    [+] Spoiler

Announce of Prinz Eugen’s figure
    [+] Spoiler

Prototype of Ro-500
    [+] Spoiler

There’s still many figures from others manufacturer and from those I have cited but well.

Last edited by Orchester; 04-28-2016 at 06:27 PM.

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7809 Post(s)
    @Orchester I think you could of easily put this in it's own topic, but either way thanks for the post (I'm dreadful at finding these kind of things out I don't know what's coming until they get preorders)

Here I thought my buying of larger scale figures was done but there's two, maybe three there tempting me.

Two things will never happen:
    Yuzuki getting added or Kagero-class K2.

Rep
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KotoNano View Post
    @Orchester I think you could of easily put this in it's own topic, but either way thanks for the post (I'm dreadful at finding these kind of things out I don't know what's coming until they get preorders)

Here I thought my buying of larger scale figures was done but there's two, maybe three there tempting me.
    It's a good idea, I think I will create a new topic with more informations and more structured on the figures already released and those will come.