Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Summer event 2017 has started. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Vito
    Server
    Iwagawa Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Got nendoroid Kumano some time ago. She's really great, and the ship parts allow to pose her without a stand or other support. One has to be careful not to lose those tiny guns on her arms and legs though. (Oh, and obviously the four cannons around her are not included, they're from Ricotta Elmar. I wish I had more firing effect parts.)

Last edited by Wark; 03-02-2016 at 11:58 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    My Amatsukaze is finaly here!
    Here some pictures of this beautiful figure:

IGN
    S.Razelrink
    Server
    Paramushir Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wark View Post
    Got nendoroid Kumano some time ago. She's really great, and the ship parts allow to pose her without a stand or other support. One has to be careful not to lose those tiny guns on her arms and legs though. (Oh, and obviously the four cannons around her are not included, they're from Ricotta Elmar. I wish I had more firing effect parts.)
    that is such a beautiful photo

thanks to Lycanous for the not-so-existent yet still great signature! I'll get it back one day..

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7794 Post(s)
    @Wark I'm going to agree, that's a great photo. I'm just depressed I can't take ones like that seeing as I have pretty much no garden now. I don't have Kumano so it's always nice to see picture of her (I could only afford one at the time and went with Suzuya)

@Orchester Is that a transparent effect on her top that lets her see her warm belly with the photos, or is her top just coloured that way? Both look fine in pictures but I know I'd prefer the former for an actual figure.

Wake me up if Yuzuki or Fiume get added

Rep
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    @KotoNano

On some parts there is indeed a transparency effect.

Rep
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    @Orchester I got my Amatsukaze like a month ago but I didnt get my patch and I paid for the le too, no customer service response (I got the figure though so thats what matters)

IGN
    Mr_Retro
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3441 Post(s)
    @Orchester I'm absolutely thrilled with the quality of my Amakuni Amatsukaze. Did you get the Aoshima one, too?
    @A Zombie King I hope you get a response--the patch is a nice little bonus.

Amatsukaze Getto! 6:08pm May 3, 2015 | Married Amatsukaze! ~10:27pm October 17, 2015 | MyAnimeList | DeviantArt
    Use Rainmeter? Try the KC Secretary Rainmeter Skin! | My Japan travel blog! (last updated June 24)

Rep
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    @A Zombie King I really hope that you can get a reply. Don't hesitate to resend a message. I don't know the customer service quality of Amakuni but there are no reason that you can't get the patch.

@Mr_Retro It's my first figure from Amakuni and I'm not disappointed by the result. She is really georgous! One of my favorite for now! I didn't get the Aoshima one because It's an 1/7 scale and since all my others KC figures are 1/8...

IGN
    Mr_Retro
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3441 Post(s)
    @Orchester Makes sense. I really like it (for obvious reasons), but the quality isn't quite as good as the Amakuni one. It was my first figure, actually.

Amatsukaze Getto! 6:08pm May 3, 2015 | Married Amatsukaze! ~10:27pm October 17, 2015 | MyAnimeList | DeviantArt
    Use Rainmeter? Try the KC Secretary Rainmeter Skin! | My Japan travel blog! (last updated June 24)

IGN
    Vito
    Server
    Iwagawa Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    @S.Razelrink, @KotoNano Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by KotoNano View Post
    I'm just depressed I can't take ones like that seeing as I have pretty much no garden now.
    I don't have a garden either :) The photo was actually taken in a pretty big forest, about 3-4 km from where I live.