IGN
    S.Razelrink
    Server
    Paramushir Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    [+] Spoiler

hooray! I never thought I'd ever come to like sakawa, but she has quickly risen to one of my favourite ships (even before these nice clear files came in, of course!)

thanks to Lycanous for the not-so-existent yet still great signature! I'll get it back one day..

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7706 Post(s)
    @S.Razelrink I of course have to ask, did you get the goods yourself (IE; going to the store, buying them from a direct seller) or through a proxy? I totally want to get the stuff (or at least the clear files) myself but I can't figure out where or how to get them, even though I have a feeling it's going to be a pain.
    Sakawa is a good girl even if she doesn't want to join my fleet though.

@Wark I'm way too over-protective of my figures to do something like that. I don't even have a proper camera to take pictures with anyway, I mostly just use my phone camera (which is ok enough I guess) but the one time I borrowed a camera I did manage to get this. Although this must of been a very long time ago, the figure came out in 2010.
    [+] Spoiler
    Just saying, snow is amazing for perception of size.
    I probably won't get anything as good as that with my KanColle figures though. Too worried about losing parts, too wary of going to somewhere to take pictures. Worried I might drop one in the canal if I take one over there too.

Last edited by KotoNano; 03-09-2016 at 06:07 AM.

IGN
    S.Razelrink
    Server
    Paramushir Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    @KotoNano I actually have a long-time personal proxy who doesn't mind walking into a lawson at the bright early hours of 7-8AM just to rush in and buy everything needed to receive the promotion items, but through this way, I ended paying a lot more than usual because I'd assumed that people wouldn't usually resell these things online, which turned out to be completely the contrary.

if you go on to yahoo auctions searching the keywords "kankore lawson" (in kanji/katakana, of course -- done for you here: http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/s...2%8C&x=42&y=40), you will find that the clear files sell for between $2-$5 each; the tapestries sell for about $10; the IC card stickers are about $2 each; and the whole set of all items go for about $30-40 -- all in USD.

I couldn't find many rensouhou cups nor did I want any (because I purchased a glass recently), but buying the whole set including shipping both ways and commission, should cost about $65-ish, to australia. the price is probably similar for shipping to the united kingdom as well!

the commercial proxy that I use when my personal proxy is busy, is fromjapan.co.jp. at first it can be a bit daunting, figuring out how and when to pay for things and all, but I would be more than willing to walk you through the process, if you're willing to make a purchase from yahoo auctions!

thanks to Lycanous for the not-so-existent yet still great signature! I'll get it back one day..

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7706 Post(s)
    @S.Razelrink Ah, so it is through proxy. It is a bit daunting but my sister I think has experience, she has all sorts of things that would of had to be gotten through one so I might ask her to help. The prices help a lot to get an idea. Got to be careful though because getting too much is what eats up funds. Thanks for the info!

IGN
    S.Razelrink
    Server
    Paramushir Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    @KotoNano ooh, that's easy then! personally, I'm not one to buy -much- merchandise, but since I've taken a recent, impulsive liking to sakawa (even more so in casual clothing, drawn by the original artist konishi himself), my hand slipped a few times and I ended up getting a set of the clear files and other things.

don't blame me :'(

IGN
    Zalfier
    Server
    Tawi-Tawi
    Rep
    Mentioned
    10458 Post(s)
    And the 6thDesDiv is re-united again~!

And with that I guess I am done with my KC merch buying

(Unless suddenly they announce one for Harusame/ Destroyer Princess)

KC Status: Building up the Destroyer Armada
    Other game codes: GBF: 7135808 / FKG: 982660683 / SOA: ZD7GKZA4B2

Rep
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    [+] Spoiler

Cuteness is justice

Rep
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Recently got in to collecting the Signed cards from Weiss Schwarz, opened a vol 1 and vol 2 booster box with no avail so i went on a buying spree (well, bidding) for cheaper prices, got these so far, i want the Sendai and Amatsukaze tho

Current Goals:
    Maya K2 - 60/75
    Chikuma K2 - 50/70
    Kiso K2 - 50/65

Rep
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    So if no one's brought it up yet, the Armor Girls Project Naka Kai Ni is only $33 on hlj.com (70% off!) yeah, I know it's Naka, but that's still a huge discount for such an expensive figure! I already ordered mine. Musashi is also 50% off as well.
    http://hlj.com/product/BAN974177/Act

Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    PSA: WonFes next week! Hope to see some new stuff and completed prototypes

Only recent item was Akitsushima nendoroid and waifu bag:

[+] Spoiler

<3 Yukikaze May 31/15 <3 Prinz May 17/16 <3 Bismarck Nov 25/16 <3