IGN
    S.Razelrink
    Server
    Paramushir Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Re: Kantai Merchandise, User Pictures

I would post an image of my yudachi figurine -- once a decent one is actually released for sale :')

thanks to Lycanous for the not-so-existent yet still great signature! I'll get it back one day..

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by S.Razelrink View Post
    I would post an image of my yudachi figurine -- once a decent one is actually released for sale :')
    This, just replace "Yuudachi" with "Hatsushimo" and the entire second bit with "if they ever made one...period". ; w ;b

That said, and as I posted elsewhere in Hobbies, I do buy models of the real ships and assemble them. That counts, right? I'll abstain from posting pictures until I've got Operation Tengou painted, constructed and ready to go!

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@Hatsushimo Wow, Operation Tengou. I'm interested to see the finished product later on. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@MagnAvaloN Heheh, obviously it'd only be the Japanese force but that's my aim and I certainly do love destroyer-heavy...anything. :P DesDiv21 is of course also in consideration but I'd rather have a true fleet.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@Hatsushimo True fleet is awesome in itself; can't wait to witness it.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@MagnAvaloN Teheheheh, I'll be sure to post it when I've gotten that far! It'll take time, though, because models are rather expensive (and this is my first big project as a kit-builder). ><; I'm gonna practice painting on Ryuujou, though, before tackling the much-nicer 1945 Shimo I recently bought.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@Hatsushimo How many have you assembled and/or painted so far?

IGN
    S.Razelrink
    Server
    Paramushir Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hatsushimo View Post
    This, just replace "Yuudachi" with "Hatsushimo" and the entire second bit with "if they ever made one...period". ; w ;b
    we can only dream of it...

(two months later) sorry, you're the only one dreaming now! *flashes new yudachi figurine* hehe

thanks to Lycanous for the not-so-existent yet still great signature! I'll get it back one day..

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@MagnAvaloN =//w//=; Just one; I'm new to this but it's quickly become a pretty big hobby since my little brother got into it too and I've got a great friend with more experience who's giving me lots of useful advice.

@S.Razelrink Whyyyyyyyyyyy ;___;
    (But no, seriously, I think two months'll be enough for her to get one. Have they done Shigure yet? If not I'm certain they'll ship together.)

IGN
    S.Razelrink
    Server
    Paramushir Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

@Hatsushimo :') I don't think they've done a shigure figurine yet, but if someone were to do it, it'd (maybe?) become available when poi kai-ni does as well! while I do like shigure, I'm not really a figurine collector, so already being set on purchasing a good yudachi one is already quite something from me...