Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Winter2017 event has begun and will end on 28th, Check here for more info.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

[Mod] KanColle Flash Client & Keyboard Shortcut Program

July 27th, 2014 Update: Keyboard Modifier update
    Keyboard Modifi
    er update:

2.10 r47:
    New features:
    Added expeditions 23, 31, and 39 to the expedition list.
    Added 2-5 to the hotkey list.

Bug Fixes:
    Decreased delays for going on expeditions.
    Fixed bugs regarding pointer imprecision when sending on expeditions.
    Fixed bugs regarding some button changes ever since the UI revamp.

April 24th, 2014 Update:
    Keyboard Modifier update

Keyboard Modifier update:

2.05 r46:
    New features:
    Added expedition 38 to the hotkey list.
    Added 1-5 and 5-5 to the hotkey list.
    Added the event maps to the hotkey list (e1,e2,e3,e4,e5).

Bug Fixes:
    Decreased delays for going on sortie and expeditions.
    Fixed bugs in pressing the fleet, supply, customize, repair, and build button in sortie/expedition ready screen.
    Fixed bugs regarding resource rewards on expedition 37.
    Fixed coordinate positions for expedition 36 and 37.

March 7th, 2014 Update:
    Keyboard Modifier update

Keyboard Modifier update:

2.02 r45-
    Bug Fixes:
    Fixed bugs in delay regarding expedition select.

2.01 r44-
    New features:
    Added Expedition 21, 22, and 37 to the hotkey list.

Maintenance Notes: Please check Himeuta to check whether the website is up or not. If it is online, then the maintenance has been completed and you are free to use Kancolle.exe again. That link will let you know if the updater is online or offline (as in, if it's online, use Kancolle.exe, and if it's offline, use Kancolle Standalone.bat [without Keyboard Modifier] ).

(For those who still want to use Keyboard Modifier while playing, the program will run and will execute, but it may cause unknown bugs and errors)

Known features to be added:

Bug fixes on known issues
    Quest pages
    Windows 8 Sandbox testing

Known issues:

None for now

KanColle Flash Client

It's finally Black Friday. After long deliberation of thought, to celebrate this day I decided to share the program I have coded for Kancolle with everyone.

This program is a packaged bundle with an automatic player with flash and the keyboard shortcut program. Even if you're not that interested in the flash starter, scroll down for the keyboard modifier program too!

For those that still play on your browser, this is a standalone executable that downloads a flash projector from a server along with necessary files, and given the API link (which will save it in a configuration file), will start up the game with that argument.

Currently it works for Windows 7, I have not tested on anything else.

64 bit:

KanColle Executable

32 bit (courtesy to Amanies for testing it out; should work now):

KanColle Executable 32 bit

Virustotal

To initialize this program is very simple.

1. Download the KanColle executable, then save it in a folder (saving it to a desktop can be a little cluttered since it'll download couple files on the directory that this executable is in)

2. Run Kancolle.exe.

3. Copy pasta your API link (as the prompt says, ctrl v does not work in pasting the text, so right click on the interface then click "paste"). You only need to do this once.

4. Wait for the program to download the necessary files (keyboard shortcut program, the flash projector, and the flash file required to run the game). You only need to do this once (the executable will check whether these files are in same folder as the executable, so it will not download anything as long as the files are there).

5. Automatically runs the game. Just run Kancolle.exe after the initialization from now on.

Now introducing Logbook
    This is not mandatory for flash player to run!
    You must follow these instructions in order to attach logbook with the flash starter. Please read and follow the instructions carefully.
    There are 2 main methods to make the flash starter work with the Logbook link, and I have coded the program to fit both methods.
    Method 1
    This is a manual turn on and off method of proxy with Internet Explorer (Note carefully that it MUST BE INTERNET EXPLORER that you must set the proxy with). Simply follow these instructions on the post here: http://kancolle.himeuta.net/forums/v....php?f=22&t=75
    where you don't use Firefox or Chrome but change proxy settings using Internet Explorer. It's easy to find, same concept.

Warning: Many applications that use Internet, from small flash games that connect to Internet to big games like League of Legends, use Internet Explorer as its client. This means that these applications will NOT work while the Internet Explorer proxy is in effect. Your Firefox/Chrome (or whatever browser you use except IE) will work even while playing, however.

Method 2
    This is a commercial method (I will not support piracy here, but I am in no control of what you decide to pirate or not pirate, so it is up to you) that will allow you to use this program AND use other applications. It's a more favorable method, since you can disregard the warning from method 1, but it's commercial. You have to either get ProxyCap or Proxifier. Both are perfectly fine (I personally use Proxifier, but I have tried ProxyCap and it also works perfectly).

After you install either Proxifier or Proxycap, this is how you set the configurations for each, regardless of which program you installed. This is a one time configuration. You do not need to even turn it on after setting it (Keyboard Modifier will automatically turn it on and off)

Proxifier:
    [+] Spoiler
    1. Open up Proxifier.
    2. Go to Profile > Advanced > HTTP Proxy Servers.

3. Check the box "Enable HTTP proxy server support" then press OK.

4. Go to Profile > Proxy Servers.

5. If there are any existing proxy servers on this window, remove them all. Then click Add.

6. Set Address to localhost, port to 8888, and protocol to HTTP. Then press OK.

7. A window pops up asking if you want to set this proxy to default. Press No. Then it'll ask to set new rules, press No for that also.

8. Go to Profile > Proxification Rules.

9. If it isn't set already, set the "Default" Rule to Direct. Then click Add.

10. Set name to whatever you like, click browse under Applications and find the application "flashplayer_11_sa.exe". Then set Action to Proxy HTTP localhost. Press OK.

11. You are done! Just minimize the Proxifier to system tray or something now.

Proxycap:
    [+] Spoiler
    1. Open up Proxycap. Make sure Proxycap is enabled (Right click in tray then press Enable if it already isn't).
    2. Right click on Proxycap in the tray then click on Configuration.

3. Go to Ruleset > Proxies on the left hand column. Remove all the proxies there if they exist. Then click on a marquee square on the right of "Define your proxy servers."

4. Set Display Name to whatever you want, type to HTTP, hostname to localhost, and port to 8888. Then press OK.

5. Go to Ruleset > Rules. Remove all the rules there if they exist. Then click on a marquee square on the right of "Set your routing rules."

6. Set Rule Action to "Redirect through proxy", set proxy to the proxy display name that you set on step 4, click on "specify" under Program, then find "flashplayer_11_sa.exe" then confirm, then set Rule Name to whatever you want. Then press OK.

7. A window will pop up asking you to restrict the rule to HTTP port (80) only. Click No.

8. You are done! Just minimize the Proxycap to system tray.

Here are the steps to link Logbook to your game. You only do most of these steps once except step 3 Method 1.
    1. Update your flash starter client and Keyboard Modifier to at least 1.10 r3 and 2.00 r43 respectively (As of December 26th, 2013, they are the latest versions).
    2. Turn off your flash starter and Keyboard Modifier.
    3. Use either Method 1 or Method 2 from above (either set IE proxy or install Proxycap/Proxifier). Method 2 only needs to be done the very first time you link Logbook.
    4. Download Logbook from http://kancolle.sanaechan.net/#download.
    5. Extract them in the same directory as Kancolle.exe (therefore, Kancolle.exe and Logbook.jar are both in the same folder).
    6. Run Logbook.jar. If it opens up, you're in the clear. If it doesn't open up, you have a Java problem. Refer to Logbook thread for help. Once Logbook opens successfully, set the configuration of Logbook (follow instructions from Logbook thread). Then close Logbook.jar.
    7. Run Kancolle.exe (if you use method 2, this is all you have to do after linking Logbook for the first time).
    8*. (for only method 1) Set IE proxy back to default (as in, no proxy) after playing.

Note: When restarting the game with F5, you'll notice that the Logbook has been disconnected. This is fine; when you get back in the game the connection for the Logbook will automatically restore. You do not need to close Logbook and restart it.

Method 2 note for Proxifier only: If your Proxifier do not turn on and turn off automatically when playing the game, please open up config.ini then under [Info], please fix the location of your Proxifier set in the configuration. It should be properly set however. This is only if Proxifier does NOT run when turning on the game.

FAQ

Q: What if I log onto the web and my API link changes? How do I change my API?

A: In the same folder as Kancolle.exe, you should see config.ini. Open that with a text file then paste over the existing API link, OR;

Delete the config.ini then run Kancolle.exe. It'll ask you to put in the API link again. Insert the new one.

Q: The window is just white and doesn't show anything!

A: Just wait like 5~30 seconds. Sometimes it takes a little bit to load. If it still remains white, right click on the flash, go to settings, then increase the local storage to unlimited.

Q: What did you use to code this program?

A: Literally just batch coding. As in, commandline coding. At least this Kancolle.exe portion.

Now let's talk about the keyboard program. First, what is it?

Kancolle Keyboard Modifier

Virustotal

This program is a GUI-less (as in, there is basically no interface) executable that automatically runs when you run Kancolle.exe; it also automatically exits when you exit the game. It's a relative coordinate oriented keyboard modifier that clicks on buttons with keyboard so that mouse is not necessary to navigate. For example, pressing F would go to fleet, R would go to repairs. Pressing 3 and 2 in rapid succession would open the sortie dungeon 3-2 asking for confirmation with Numpad enter.

This program is automatically downloaded when you run Kancolle executable downloaded from above. It needs the proper native resolution of the flash player to be able to run the keyboard modifier properly.

When you open Kancolle.exe, press F10 to open the readme on how the program works.

If you have any comments and suggestions, press F12 and type your comments in the suggestions box so that I can view them later.

I used AutoHotkey to code this program. Please be aware of this, as some games, like Nexon games and Elsword, to give examples, detect AutoHotkey as a hack. If community desires, I can code a separate Kancolle.exe to not bring up the keyboard modifier executable.

This program is really recommended to users with desktop keyboard, as it uses numpad and all sorts of side buttons that laptop users may find it to be highly inconvenient.

If you have any questions, I can answer them from comments down below.

Happy shipdaughter capturing day!

<@Saya> wat is ani3m
    <@Dargoth> don't pretend you aren't the most hardcore otaku in the channel

Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Re: [Mod] KanColle Flash Client & Keyboard Shortcut Program

I know this sounds stupid but can you get banned for using this?

Maiku Chekku, one, two, one two one two, SAN!, SHI!

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AgentD View Post
    I know this sounds stupid but can you get banned for using this?
    Same as KCV and all the rest of the programs.

<@Saya> wat is ani3m

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Its says the wiki is down for maintenance.. when is it coming back up?..

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@Saihyku There are some...redirect problems. It should be fixed once I fix those URL problems.

<@Saya> wat is ani3m

IGN
    voltampirs
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

is it possible to use api links from other DMM games on the pre-packaged flash player?

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@voltampirs I mean you can...but I don't see why you would. The hotkey program and the logbook, proxifier thing is all meant for Kancolle specifically. If you wanted the API thing, you could just use a standalone flash client.

<@Saya> wat is ani3m

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@Saihyku Alright, it should be fixed.

<@Saya> wat is ani3m

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ok ill try

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

This can running with KCV? And what about newest version? I can't upgrade it..