Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: [Mod] KanColle Flash Client & Keyboard Shortcut Program

Hey @Saya
    I know that the forums have been having some issue lately, and I attempted to send you a PM a couple hours ago, but as I'm not sure if PM's are working at this time, I thought I should just make mention of it here too. Sorry for the repeat information, but I currently cannot access the download links for the Flash Client, both 64 and 32 bit.
    It redirects me to a forum page that claims I do not have the authority to "edit" the page, when all I did was click the download links. Not sure if download links are broken, removed or if I need permissions now to download or something.

Thanks

Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AdmGreyKaiser View Post
    Hey @Saya
    I know that the forums have been having some issue lately, and I attempted to send you a PM a couple hours ago, but as I'm not sure if PM's are working at this time, I thought I should just make mention of it here too. Sorry for the repeat information, but I currently cannot access the download links for the Flash Client, both 64 and 32 bit.
    It redirects me to a forum page that claims I do not have the authority to "edit" the page, when all I did was click the download links. Not sure if download links are broken, removed or if I need permissions now to download or something.

Thanks
    Hey @Saya
    Just wanted to try and push this issue one more time to see if I can get the downloads again.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@AdmGreyKaiser Fixed link. It's been a while since I supported this though so don't expect too much...

<@Saya> wat is ani3m
    <@Dargoth> don't pretend you aren't the most hardcore otaku in the channel

Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

@Saya
    I see, thanks!
    And I understand. In the mean time i've found an alternative in dragonjet's ViewThisGlobal extension, but I've just been using this for so long that its hard for me to part with it. I can now try to see if the 32 bit version really works with Win8. Thank you.

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you have any comments and suggestions, press F12 and type your comments in the suggestions box so that I can view them later.