Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: [Mod] KanColle Flash Client & Keyboard Shortcut Program

Hey @Saya
    I know that the forums have been having some issue lately, and I attempted to send you a PM a couple hours ago, but as I'm not sure if PM's are working at this time, I thought I should just make mention of it here too. Sorry for the repeat information, but I currently cannot access the download links for the Flash Client, both 64 and 32 bit.
    It redirects me to a forum page that claims I do not have the authority to "edit" the page, when all I did was click the download links. Not sure if download links are broken, removed or if I need permissions now to download or something.

Thanks

Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AdmGreyKaiser View Post
    Hey @Saya
    I know that the forums have been having some issue lately, and I attempted to send you a PM a couple hours ago, but as I'm not sure if PM's are working at this time, I thought I should just make mention of it here too. Sorry for the repeat information, but I currently cannot access the download links for the Flash Client, both 64 and 32 bit.
    It redirects me to a forum page that claims I do not have the authority to "edit" the page, when all I did was click the download links. Not sure if download links are broken, removed or if I need permissions now to download or something.

Thanks
    Hey @Saya
    Just wanted to try and push this issue one more time to see if I can get the downloads again.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@AdmGreyKaiser Fixed link. It's been a while since I supported this though so don't expect too much...

<@Saya> wat is ani3m
    <@Dargoth> don't pretend you aren't the most hardcore otaku in the channel

Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

@Saya
    I see, thanks!
    And I understand. In the mean time i've found an alternative in dragonjet's ViewThisGlobal extension, but I've just been using this for so long that its hard for me to part with it. I can now try to see if the 32 bit version really works with Win8. Thank you.

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you have any comments and suggestions, press F12 and type your comments in the suggestions box so that I can view them later.