Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Summer event 2017 has started. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 219 of 219 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219
Results 2,181 to 2,182 of 2182
    Rep
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    The BattleInfo plugin has no localisation support whatsoever. I was considering implementing it a good, long while ago, but deemed it too much effort.

Fou ki ra hyear presia reen was zweie ra na stel yorra zuieg manaf ma zweie ra irs manaf chyet oz omnis.
    <Murasame> no more swimsuits ;_;
    <Patches> Yep. Put your tits back in your shirt, Murasame.
    English KCV FAQ

Rep
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    i got sudden bug today with KCV ,that everything white, the game just not load , i not have this issue yesterday, and the game work fine on IE , i had try to clear cache and cookie, but nothing seem work
    btw,is there any way to clear setting of KCV ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by honglong17; 08-19-2017 at 12:40 PM.