Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Bookmark Thread
Page 216 of 216 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216
Results 2,151 to 2,154 of 2154
    Rep
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Try this for battle information; it's veigr's development branch updated 5 days ago but it does not work with combined fleets still.

Also this is the updated event map HP viewer. It doesn't seem like it works, though.

Last edited by Yuubari; 12-04-2016 at 02:53 PM.
    Fou ki ra hyear presia reen was zweie ra na stel yorra zuieg manaf ma zweie ra irs manaf chyet oz omnis.
    <Murasame> no more swimsuits ;_;
    <Patches> Yep. Put your tits back in your shirt, Murasame.
    English KCV FAQ

Rep
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Any updates to KCV lately?

Rep
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Maybe soon; work still in progress to merge the changes from Feb 10th because of actual work taking most of my free time.

Fou ki ra hyear presia reen was zweie ra na stel yorra zuieg manaf ma zweie ra irs manaf chyet oz omnis.
    <Murasame> no more swimsuits ;_;
    <Patches> Yep. Put your tits back in your shirt, Murasame.
    English KCV FAQ

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)
    @Yuubari: Appreciate you still updating from time to time. Look forward to the new build when RL permits. BTW, any chance of updated battle info? Tried the one you linked above and doesn't work for Abyssal combined fleet or jet phase attacks (similar to how OASW didn't work initially).

Oh. I tried updating some TL on my own and I can get ship names & equipment names done, but I can't add new quests for some reason. I think I need the actual quest ID number (no idea how to get that). Any tips? Not a big deal if it's too complicated as I can just go off of KC Wiki/Wikia.

Thanks.