Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The next update will be on 29th Sept thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 216 of 219 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2184
    Rep
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Try this for battle information; it's veigr's development branch updated 5 days ago but it does not work with combined fleets still.

Also this is the updated event map HP viewer. It doesn't seem like it works, though.

Last edited by Yuubari; 12-04-2016 at 02:53 PM.
    Fou ki ra hyear presia reen was zweie ra na stel yorra zuieg manaf ma zweie ra irs manaf chyet oz omnis.
    <Murasame> no more swimsuits ;_;
    <Patches> Yep. Put your tits back in your shirt, Murasame.
    English KCV FAQ

Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Any updates to KCV lately?

Rep
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Maybe soon; work still in progress to merge the changes from Feb 10th because of actual work taking most of my free time.

Fou ki ra hyear presia reen was zweie ra na stel yorra zuieg manaf ma zweie ra irs manaf chyet oz omnis.
    English KCV FAQ

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1331 Post(s)
    @Yuubari: Appreciate you still updating from time to time. Look forward to the new build when RL permits. BTW, any chance of updated battle info? Tried the one you linked above and doesn't work for Abyssal combined fleet or jet phase attacks (similar to how OASW didn't work initially).

Oh. I tried updating some TL on my own and I can get ship names & equipment names done, but I can't add new quests for some reason. I think I need the actual quest ID number (no idea how to get that). Any tips? Not a big deal if it's too complicated as I can just go off of KC Wiki/Wikia.

Thanks.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    4.2.10 is up: https://github.com/Yuubari/KanColleV.../tag/v4.2.10.0

Translations are up but I will later do some thorough editing because I was in a hurry so just copied stuff from the wiki… and stuff from the wiki seems to have been written by a herd of wild totakus.

3 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    English KCV FAQ

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1331 Post(s)
    @Yuubari: Thanks a lot! Very much appreciated.

Rep
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I published an updated BattleInfoPlugin that supports my default layout. See https://github.com/Yuubari/KanColleV.../tag/v4.2.10.0 and pay attention to instructions under “Update:” section.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    English KCV FAQ

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1331 Post(s)
    @Yuubari: DL & got it working. Thanks! Map HP works again as well for me (very handy). Quick question. On the battleInfo screen (see image below) what are the 3 checked boxes at the bottom right? I know I need to uncheck one of them to avoid a popup, but I'm not sure whether I should leave any of the others checked or uncheck all of them. Please advise.

Thanks again for all the work and continuing to update KCV

Rep
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    First checkbox is “display land base air combat stage” (whatever it is), 2nd is “notify on battle end”, 3rd is “only notify if KCV is inactive (the user has alt-tabbed)”.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    English KCV FAQ

Rep
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Important notice regarding the state of this tool:
    1. Judging by the frequency of updates lately, both Grabacr07 and veigr seem to have lost interest for the project.
    2. An acquaintance has brought my attention to Electronic Observer, which has an English translation, and I will likely switch to EO myself. I may, or may not, even fork it and add some things I would like to see in it.

I may therefore stop maintaining this fork of KCV. Should this happen, I will publish one last build that will have translations pre-loaded and will skip checking for translation updates.

English KCV FAQ