Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event Maint will start on 17th Nov. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      New Forum "Azur Lane" has been added to User Suggested Forums
Bookmark Thread
Page 219 of 220 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220 LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2198
    Rep
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    The BattleInfo plugin has no localisation support whatsoever. I was considering implementing it a good, long while ago, but deemed it too much effort.

Fou ki ra hyear presia reen was zweie ra na stel yorra zuieg manaf ma zweie ra irs manaf chyet oz omnis.
    <Murasame> no more swimsuits ;_;
    <Patches> Yep. Put your tits back in your shirt, Murasame.
    English KCV FAQ

Rep
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    i got sudden bug today with KCV ,that everything white, the game just not load , i not have this issue yesterday, and the game work fine on IE , i had try to clear cache and cookie, but nothing seem work
    btw,is there any way to clear setting of KCV ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by honglong17; 08-19-2017 at 12:40 PM.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    @honglong17 Maybe you fixed it, but when I had problems with KCV I did this and it worked:
    Start menu, run, type or paste %APPDATA%\roaming\grabacr.net, delete everything under the folder, restart KCV.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/kancolle/co...wer_wont_open/

----

I'm wondering, since KCV isn't really being worked on anymore - will it stop working when the game moves to HTML5?

Rep
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I have a suspicion that everything that uses proxying will stop working. They will most likely switch to HTTPS.

Fou ki ra hyear presia reen was zweie ra na stel yorra zuieg manaf ma zweie ra irs manaf chyet oz omnis.
    English KCV FAQ

Rep
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Translations have been updated.

A new release with minor upstream changes is being prepared. Please note: this will likely be the last release of my fork of KanColleViewer. It seems Grabacr07 lost interest in the project (I have effectively quit KanColle, myself).

This new release will NOT be using any online service for translations; instead, it will either load the translations saved by the previous versions (from %AppData%\Smooth and Flat) or, if those are not found, attempt to load them from the Translations folder inside KCV executable's folder.

It will also NOT check for any new versions any more. (There may be some updates later in case some bugs pop up.)

It will be a separate branch. The source code for all branches will still be available so anyone willing can make their own implementation of the server-side API (I may, or may not, publish the source code for that part as well but it being a Pyramid web app I doubt many people will be interested in it).

Thank you for your support over the years.

Last edited by Yuubari; 09-29-2017 at 08:36 AM.
    English KCV FAQ

Rep
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    KanColleViewer! 4.2.10.1 has been released. Includes upstream changes (experience tables). No longer supports automatic updates.

KanColleViewer! Translations API Server source code has been released.

English KCV FAQ

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Thanks for keeping this updated for as long as you have. Assuming no one continues updating it, it's been a good run.

Rep
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    @firehawk12, there is an active fork but obviously I do not know who is maintaining it.

English KCV FAQ

Rep
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Hmm the latest DMM server maint seems to have broken the viewer, since Dmm came back up my viewer has been unable to access the game website. The error message says either I'm not online, mistype d the addy or the site is experiencing issues, so I'm running the game thru chrome atm.

IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Did you reset your region cookie or such? [Had that issue earlier with EO]