Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 120 of 220 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2198
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2214 Post(s)

Re: [Mod] KanColle Viewer

so i went on kancolle viewer an hour ago and it worked fine but i just tried to start kcv up and it came up with the error page and says this page is not available in your area. i tried clearing the cache and setting the region cookie and starting kcv up a few times but it doesn't want to work no matter what i do.

EDIT: i am an idiot, somehow the language set itself to English so dmm said i couldn't log in. sorry for any confusion caused but do you know how it could have happened, as kcv doesn't let me go to the main page which lets me select my language so i couldnt have changed it to English manually.

married suzuya on her birthday : 20/11/15
    married shoukaku : 12/1/16
    add me on battlenet for overwatch and stuff : Penguinmafia#2808

Rep
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

@Hawky, I linked it in this thread before, not sure why people did not add it to the first post.

Fou ki ra hyear presia reen was zweie ra na stel yorra zuieg manaf ma zweie ra irs manaf chyet oz omnis.
    <Murasame> no more swimsuits ;_;
    <Patches> Yep. Put your tits back in your shirt, Murasame.
    English KCV FAQ

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuubari View Post
    @Hawky, I linked it in this thread before, not sure why people did not add it to the first post.
    lol well I've been using your version of KCV 2.6 for a while now and I got told that theres a better horizontal versioni by yuyuvn =)

Rep
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

@Hawky, I'd actually very much like people to switch to yuyuvn's fork because they would stop blaming me for their stupidity.

Also, yuyuvn's fork has some truly epic translations.

Fou ki ra hyear presia reen was zweie ra na stel yorra zuieg manaf ma zweie ra irs manaf chyet oz omnis.
    English KCV FAQ

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)

Oh, that yuyuvn version got some good, especialy "Details" buttons for get all fleet equipments.
    Hope that option can be on @Yuubari version. That help us, newbies, when need other help, just take screenshoot for show others all eqiupments.

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

IGN
    S.Razelrink
    Server
    Paramushir Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuubari View Post
    @S.Razelrink, your cache should have been reset on Friday because of the maintenance (DMM forces invalidation of the cached content every time there's maintenance).

KCV itself never attempts to clear the cache unless you click the button.
    that would explain a lot! thank you for that :')

thanks to Lycanous for the not-so-existent yet still great signature! I'll get it back one day..

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WIsh it would translate right in the game window. Something like KC3 does with quest tab.

Rep
    Mentioned
    553 Post(s)

Although not really that serious, can anyone tell me why some strips of kanji aren't being translated by KCV?

I ask this as I noticed that Katori's name (and her ship class) is showing up in kanji whenever I place her in the fleet (the same happens whenever I view her and some other ships especially those that just got a Kai Ni in the ship list). The same goes for equipment with some of them represented by question marks (like the Fire Directors and the WG42).

Edit: Some of the quests are also affected by this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Tomonaga and Egusa Squadrons! Prepare for Launch!"

Rep
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

@silentcap, just how old is your KCV?

English KCV FAQ

Rep
    Mentioned
    553 Post(s)

@Yuubari

It's version 2.6.0 rev.471 (at least that's what shown on KCV before logging in). Oh yeah, I got KCV from a friend who was playing the game about a month earlier than me. I've been playing this game for at least 8 months already.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Tomonaga and Egusa Squadrons! Prepare for Launch!"