Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 210 of 221 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2203
    Rep
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    @Yuubari Thanks for you all you've done your branch of KCV helped me get into Kantai :)

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1504 Post(s)
    Does anyone know if there's a currently updated English fork (believe that's the correct term) for KCV now? Checked out yuyuvn's build and the last update was on Aug 10, 2015 and had a notice it was no longer updated as of that date. To put it another way, is KC3Kai now the only English TL KanColle "viewer" mod currently updated? Really like KCV and if at all possible, would like to use an English version of that.

Thanks.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    https://github.com/gakada/KanColleViewer

You could also check forks of gakada's KCV, maybe there are more active ones.

Fou ki ra hyear presia reen was zweie ra na stel yorra zuieg manaf ma zweie ra irs manaf chyet oz omnis.
    <Murasame> no more swimsuits ;_;
    <Patches> Yep. Put your tits back in your shirt, Murasame.
    English KCV FAQ

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1504 Post(s)
    @Yuubari: Thanks, but I checked that and gakada's github just link yuyuvn who's last version is v3.8.2r557 dated Aug 10, 2015 with the note "Because some reasons, I'm not able to continue develop and maintain this project anymore. Therefore this will be the last version maintained by me." gakada's github page didn't have anything newer either in terms of KCV build (TL seems updated as of June). I did a general google search and did find "Poi", but nothing for any other English KCV builds Don't know anything about Poi. I guess it uses a proxy? I guess that's safe to use? No clue.

IGN
    Archaide
    Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    @Yuubari I've used for fork forever thanks for all the updates you have done for it <3

Rep
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goesto11 View Post
    @Yuubari: Thanks, but I checked that and gakada's github just link yuyuvn who's last version is v3.8.2r557 dated Aug 10, 2015
    You lost me, sorry.

Fou ki ra hyear presia reen was zweie ra na stel yorra zuieg manaf ma zweie ra irs manaf chyet oz omnis.
    <Murasame> no more swimsuits ;_;
    <Patches> Yep. Put your tits back in your shirt, Murasame.
    English KCV FAQ

IGN
    Taber
    Server
    Buin Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2388 Post(s)
    @Yuubari I just want to give you Kudos and many thanks for your work on this version. Job well done! I hope you enjoy your Hiatus from it.

Newly Registered Hyper Shinchan's Avatar
    Server
    Shortland Islands
    Rep
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I guess I'm one of those 5-10, so let me say thanks once again for all of your efforts, Yuubari.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1504 Post(s)
    @Yuubari: Ah, thanks. I used the download link rather than "binaries" so fair enough on that. Still, not sure if there are any issues with using a v3 version of KCV rather than v4. I thought v4 KCV had a lot of improvements & updated features. Hopefully gakada will continue to update (last update was April 1) his/her builds. Might check out Poi or maybe just give KC3Kai another try. As it stands, no reason not to continue with your latest version from what I can tell. I'll make a not to check with your github as well since you are on "semi-hiatus", and thanks again for all your work. :D

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for all you've done. I've been using your version since I can remember and while I tried the others, I feel much more 'at home' using yours.