Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Spring event has ended. Check the event threads for more info.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 217 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone having issues with KCV not detecting that KanColle is running? I'm looking at my fleet screen right now and it's still saying that it's waiting for it to start, I've tried both the last version and the latest version with the same result. Also, for some reason I can't even load the game on my second PC, also using the latest KCV, all I get is a white screen while it was working fine before the update :(

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokthree View Post
    Anyone having issues with KCV not detecting that KanColle is running? I'm looking at my fleet screen right now and it's still saying that it's waiting for it to start, I've tried both the last version and the latest version with the same result. Also, for some reason I can't even load the game on my second PC, also using the latest KCV, all I get is a white screen while it was working fine before the update :(
    Yeah, the game turns on in KCV for me, but I can't actually see any of the information KCV usually gives. It's like it's still stuck on loading the game when we already got in.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unregistered
    Getting same error here. I tried with both directions and the issue persists. So I'm going to try the old version see if it still works and use it in the meantime.

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    One day I'll be able to understand the moonrunes and then nothing will be able to stop me (!!!)

Unregistered
    NOPE, older version has the same error. Makes me wonder if they modified something that is stopping the KCV from retrieving the usual data.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    NOPE, older version has the same error. Makes me wonder if they modified something that is stopping the KCV from retrieving the usual data.
    Unfortunate I suppose we wait for an update from devs.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Yep I'm getting that too :(

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DON'T LET MEMES BE DREAMS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Same problem here >_<

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cools. I thought i was the only one getting an issue for a second. Good to know its not just me. Kinda sucks to go back to the web browser version though

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Having same issue...hope it gets fixed soon T_T.