Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5438 Post(s)

2019 Spring event panic thread

The dev has just announced that the next event will start at around golden week (end of April to early May).

As usual, this is a consolidated thread for those who are unsure, panicking or have questions about their readiness for the upcoming Spring 2018 Kancolle event. Any new info concerning the upcoming event will be posted in this thread as well.

Please include the following the following information when asking for advice. They are crucial for providing a customized plan for you.

1. Full ship and equipment list
    2. Current resources
    3. Event goal (difficulty, ship to farm, etc)
    4. Average playing time per day before and in the event

Side notes:

All event related threads will henceforth be automatically merged with this thread, to consolidate all discussion about the event.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5438 Post(s)

No event news from this issue of Comptiq.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5438 Post(s)

The coming event will be a medium event, and is expected to start in May.

Rep
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Hmm, so I was inactive for a few months. The last 2 Month I pushed a couple of DDs to kai ni but was shocked I couldn't keep up with blueprints . Got Hyuuga and now there are only 3 BP left.
    Are there any (newer) must-have kai2 I should check out? Maybe because of epic Questloot. I can't see the point in getting the -gumos.

Thx:)

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5438 Post(s)
    @Tygonius Mutsu k2 is strong as a ship herself, and pairing her with Nagato k2 will boost their special attack even more. Other than that you would want to read more about the recently introduced system like plane shotdown rate reduction for named squadron and buff of echelon formation.

Kongou k2c will be coming next month, and Akagi k2 soon, so you might want to check out those as well.

Rep
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Fortunately I've got Mutsu k2 and already tried the goodlike echelon-cut-in . So if out of the newer k2-DDs nothing is urgent I will stockpile the BPs for the time beeing. Thx for pointing out about the named planes and \-Formation - I'll check this. I play KC for a hell long time, but are to lazy to max out the highend equipment. Just having a decent fleet isn't enough so as a result I can't finish events on hard-mode since 2 years (have to save my sanity^^). Hope there will be a time my modernization speed will catch up with the dev-speed making the maps harder :x
    I have absolutly no idea how I should get the suggested 8 x Quint Max or the 6tuple . I can't farm/lvl xx KTKM k2 with 3-2a etc. gone -_

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5438 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tygonius View Post
    Fortunately I've got Mutsu k2 and already tried the goodlike echelon-cut-in . So if out of the newer k2-DDs nothing is urgent I will stockpile the BPs for the time beeing. Thx for pointing out about the named planes and \-Formation - I'll check this. I play KC for a hell long time, but are to lazy to max out the highend equipment. Just having a decent fleet isn't enough so as a result I can't finish events on hard-mode since 2 years (have to save my sanity^^). Hope there will be a time my modernization speed will catch up with the dev-speed making the maps harder :x
    I have absolutly no idea how I should get the suggested 8 x Quint Max or the 6tuple . I can't farm/lvl xx KTKM k2 with 3-2a etc. gone -_
    4-4 is a good map for leveling everything. Sub node in 4-5 and 5-5 are both basically oasw 3-2a. There is also 5-3 if you are in a hurry. There are tons of good places to level stuff in 2.0.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5438 Post(s)

Event is delayed to mid-May.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2614 Post(s)

Place your bets! Ishigaki or Hachijo?

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5438 Post(s)
    The tweet says we will start this event by guarding a base in the North, which will be the starting point of this expedition with our CTF.